Thomas Jefferson Park

"So Y/N, tell me about yourself," Lizzie said as we walked into the restaurant. "What do you want to know?" I said pulling her chair away from the table so she could sit down. "Thank you. I don't know, I'd like to know who you are and why I felt like I already knew you when I saw you walk into the meeting" Lizzie said looking into my eyes. She felt like she already knew me? "Well as you know I've been a model since I was 17, I was born in London but my family moved to New York when I was 2 years old because of my parents' jobs so my whole life has been here, I have two older brothers, I studied marketing and fashion design" I said as I took a sip of my water. "What do your parents work at?" said Lizzie interested. "My mom is a doctor and my dad runs a company that helps the environment, renewable energy development and that sort of thing." Am I really telling Elizabeth Olsen a part of me and she looks interested? I think so, yes, indeed, now act normal.

We kept talking for a while until the food arrived. "Oh my goodness, this salad is scrumptious" said Lizzie in surprise as she took another bite of her salad. "I know, you've never been here before?" I said as I laughed for her choice of words. "No, never. Thank you for choosing this restaurant" Lizzie said smiling at me. That smile, I think I'm going to swoon. "You're welcome, it's one of my favorite restaurants, the pasta is really good, here, try it" I said handing her my plate.

Lizzie took some of my pasta to taste it and her eyes rolled, for a moment I was scared until "WOW, this pasta is amazing, I think it's my favorite dish now" Lizzie said as she chewed. "Yeah well, it's a good pasta but I can make you a much better one" I said to Lizzie as I wiggled my eyebrows. "Oh, that sounds like a challenge to me" Lizzie said with her eyes half closed. "It is, believe me I can cook very well, you should come over to my house sometime to check it out" I told her as I took a bite of my pasta.

We finished eating in silence and every now and then Lizzie and I would share glances or some memory that came to our minds. When we finished eating I offered to pay the bill even though Lizzie was annoyed because she had invited me. "But I picked the place, besides, I don't mind," I said to Lizzie as I put my card in my pocket. "Okay but next one's on me" said lizzie opening the restaurant door. "Next one will be at my place" I said winking at Lizzie and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Do you want to go for a walk? I know some places that help to distract you" I said to Lizzie offering her my hand. "Okay, I'll follow you" Lizzie said smiling.

I took Lizzie to one of my favorite coffee shops, Dell'Aria their Italian roasted coffee is one of the best I've ever tasted. "This is one of the places I enjoy coming to the most" I said to Lizzie as we walked into the coffee shop "The coffee here tastes really good and it's a good place to chill" I continued as I looked at what was new on the menu. "It smells really good, from a block before you get the smell I guess that's a good sign" Lizzie replied looking at me with a smile. "Hi Y/N! How are you?" interrupted Anne, the girl who always attends me "I haven't seen you around for a long time" she continued. "Hi Anne, sorry I hadn't had time to come, but I brought you a new client" I said to Anne smiling as I took Lizzie by the shoulders. "Hi, i'm Elizabeth, nice to meet you" said Lizzie a little embarrassed. "Nice to meet you! What will you be ordering?" asked Anne, "I'll have the same as usual, Lizzie?" I asked as Lizzie looked at the menu. "I think I'll have a cold latte, please," Lizzie replied. "Perfect, I'll deliver your orders in a second" mentioned Anne.

"Same as usual?" asked Lizzie with a raised eyebrow. "Cappuccino with a hint of lavender and a dash of sugar" I said as I looked out the window at the people walking by. "That sounds fancy compared to my cold Latte" Lizzie said jokingly. "I'm fancier than you, what can I say?" I said playfully nudging Lizzie's shoulder. "It's funny that she didn't recognize who I am, this hat and glasses you put on me must work very well" said lizzie playfully punching my arm. "I don't want anyone to know that I'm walking next to a beautiful lady" I said jokingly.