Oh wow

"Y/N? it's that you?" said someone tapping my shoulder.

It was a voice that sounded familiar but I couldn't hear it very well over the noise of the music. I turned to see Cam and she had an astonished look on hier face; I turned my head to see who was behind me and I understood the reason for Cam's look. "Kate?" I said surprised. "Hi! how are you?" asked Kate hugging me. "I um I'm fine, surprised to see you here" I said with a look of confusion. "I never imagined I'd see you today, I was planning on texting you tomorrow to meet up" she commented smiling with her hand on my arm. "What are you doing here?" I asked still surprised. "I came for my sister's bachelorette party, she's getting married in a week, did you get the invitation?" she asked me as if nothing. "I um, I don't know, I haven't checked my mail" I said turning my head towards Cam. "You haven't changed" Kate told me with a half smile. "I guess not" I replied raising my eyebrow and tilting my head at her comment. "We should go to lunch tomorrow and catch up, what do you think?" she said to me wiggling her eyebrows and taking a sip of her drink. "I already have plans tomorrow but in the week we'll catch up" I lied. "Ok, I'll text you in the week to meet up, it was so good to see you, you're still just as beautiful" Kate said hugging me again and giving me a kiss near my lips. "Yeah, good to see you" I said stunned.

"Girl, what the hell?" expressed Cam stepping in front of me "What the fuck was she thinking?" she continued to say a bit elated. "I um, I don't know, I'm just as surprised as you are, I think it's best if I go home, it's late and I don't think Blue needs my company anymore" I said to Cam as we watched Blue and Florence dance. "Yeah, I think I'll be going now too, I'll get an Uber" she told me pulling her cell phone out of her bag. "Don't you want me to give you a ride home?" i asked looking for her gaze. "No, don't worry, it's already late and my house is almost on the other side of the city" Cam affirmed with a smile. "Ok, I'll be going then, see you later, I love you" I said to her giving her a hug. "I love you too, drive safe" she expressed giving me a spank and making me laugh.

I said goodbye to the others and left the club heading to my car to go home.

The club was not very far from my house, it took me about 20 minutes to get to my apartment.

I parked my car, grabbed my cell phone and wallet and headed to my apartment. I left my stuff at the entrance, took off my shoes and went to the bathroom that was in the living room because I was almost peeing.

I washed my hands, looked in the mirror and laughed remembering the good night I had with my friends.

On the way to my room I started to take off my crop top and unbuttoned my pants to put on my pajamas and go to sleep.

"Oh wow!" said someone in my room. "Holy shit!" I said jumping out of shock "Lizzie? what are you doing here?" I said surprised. "Since you didn't answer my calls or texts and I was worried, I took a flight here; that's why I told you I would meet you here" said Lizzie putting the book she was reading on the nightstand. "Oh so I didn't imagine?" I asked dropping my crop top in the laundry basket. "No princess, you didn't imagine it" she said approaching me with a seductive voice. "That's good because I missed you so bad" I expressed taking her by the waist and pulling her closer to me. "I missed you too" she said pushing my hair aside and kissing my collarbone.

She wrapped her arms around me and looked into my eyes attractively and warmly; we smiled at the same time and Lizzie pressed her lips to mine creating a gentle rhythm, a kiss that I needed to feel alive and loved again.

"I wanted to kiss you so badly," Lizzie said to me between kisses. "Me too, I needed it" I said leaving kisses on her neck. "I need you" she said almost whispering to me. I stopped what I was doing and looked Lizzie in the eye. "What? Why did you stop?" she said to me in confusion. "Are you sure about what you said?" I asked her with an inquiring look. "I don't want to wait anymore" Lizzie told me with a sincere tone. "Then let's not wait any longer and let my tongue explain you how bad I missed you" I said with a smirk and carrying her to put her on my bed causing Lizzie to let out a squeal.

I sat Lizzie on my bed still kissing her as she unbuttoned my pants and I removed her shirt. I looked up to see where her t-shirt fell and realized it was actually mine. "Is this my t-shirt?" I asked her smiling. "It was, it's mine now" Lizzie replied with a smirk on her face and wrinkling her nose. "You're so gorgeous" I said looking at her with a loving gaze. "Please just fuck me, we can save the romance for later" said Lizzie grabbing my panties and pulling me to her to lie on the bed with me on top of her.

She squeezed my thighs pulling me as close to her as possible. With one hand I was holding myself back from dropping all my weight on Lizzie and with my other hand I was unbuttoning her pants and tugging them down so I could get to where she needed me. Her pupils were dark and full of desire.

I wasted no time once her pants were gone, I pressed my fingers against her folds feeling the heat coming off her. "I didn't know you'd be so ready for me" I said with a mischievous grin. "Just fuck me" she said whining. "I didn't say you could speak" I said to her, looking into her eyes and approaching her core "no whining" I continued to say lowering myself down.

I put Lizzie's legs on my shoulders and with my hands put pressure on her hips to hold them in place. I kept leaving soft, wet kisses on Lizzie's thighs and small bites until I got almost to where she needed me most. "Y/N" said Lizzie groaning. "Didn't I say no whining? Be a good girl" I said looking at her from between her legs.

I ran my tongue over her clit to taste her for the first time, she tasted heavenly. "Don't stop" she moaned. My tongue moved passionately and wildly, her nails digging into my arms, driving me crazy.

Without warning I inserted two fingers into her wetness and Lizzie couldn't hold back the moan that was music to my ears. My fingers curled as I pounded into her. "Oh shit, just like that" said Lizzie arching her back clutching the sheet of my bed between her hands so tightly. As my fingers inside her followed her rhythm, my other hand found its way to her nipple and I began to play with it between my fingers and with my tongue to her other nipple to give them the attention they needed.

I shifted one of my legs between hers, pressing my knee against her clit. I pressed her down in my bed, kissing her chest until i reached her neck where i gave her a soft bite. I traced with kisses her jaw line until I reached her lips to lick her lower lip and take it between my teeth. A "Fuck" came from Lizzie's throat with a husky voice making my whole body feel the shivers.

"I'm so close" she whined softly. I stopped what I was doing and lowered myself back down to her center to give her my undivided attention. I could hear her calling my name between moans that came out almost like whispers from deep in her throat. Her walls fluttering around my fingers as I fucked her. "Cum for me princess" I said biting my lower lip and watching her arch her back.

Her wetness dripped down my fingers as she came. I pulled my fingers out of her making eye contact and putting them in my mouth to clean them "You taste so sweet" I said planting a kiss on her lips. She was sweating, strands of her hair stuck to her forehead and neck, I stared at her for a few seconds as she pulled herself together trying to make this image stick in my memory forever.

I lay down next to her looking at her right profile and tracing patterns on her naked abdomen "Are you okay princess?" I asked teasing her. "I'm more than okay," she told me in a tired tone. "Do you want to go to sleep now?" i said leaving kisses on her shoulder and collarbone. "I didn't come here to sleep" Lizzie replied grabbing me by the hips and flipped us over with her now on top of me.

"Now it's my turn to let my tongue explain to you how much I missed you" expressed Lizzie with a smirk on her face and moving down to where I needed her and where I was all ready for her.