Dancing the night away

After our date, Lizzie and I went back to my apartment to shower and get ready, as we would be going out dancing with the twins, Flo, Blue and Cam in the evening.

"Do you think this blouse would look good with these pants?" I asked Lizzie as I looked in the mirror. "I think so, but why don't you try it on to see how it looks on you?" she suggested looking through her clothes.

"Well...what do you think?" I acted up to her showing her the outfit. "Oh shit, you should wear something else" she mentioned looking at me from head to toe. "Why? it looks really bad?" I asked moving to the mirror to get a better look at myself. "You look too good, I'm afraid there will be someone tonight who won't take their eyes off you, besides me" she joked wrapping her arms around my waist. "Are you afraid that someone will be your sister Ash?" i said teasing her. "Well you know who I was talking about" she rolled her eyes playfully. "I was kidding, bit i really like how the outfit turned out, I think I should add some necklaces" I mentioned turning to my jewelry box "what do you think of these?" I said showing her the accessories. "I love them, they add a touch" she winked at me and smiled "Perfect, I think I'm ready, just a little perfume and I'm done, are you ready?" I questioned from the bathroom. "Yes, can you just help me close the zipper... please?" Lizzie added turning her back to me ready for me to help her.

"Ok, how do I look?" she turned so I could see her dress. "Oh wow, you look... Great" I said breathlessly. "I think by the end of the night someone will be on their knees" she added winking her eye and heading to the living room. "Okay but... what does that mean?" I asked running after her. "You'll find out later, now we have to go because we'll be late" she demanded grabbing her bag and our coats "are you ready?" she saw me out of the corner of her eye opening the door. "Um yes, I'm ready" I mumbled dumbfounded.

We left my apartment, headed to my car, I opened the door for Lizzie and we started the drive to the bar where we would meet the girls.

"Are you ready to be dancing the night away?" I asked her excitedly. "I was born ready" she joked "I haven't partied in a long time" she added looking out the window. "Then we'll make this night unforgettable" I winked and placed my hand on her thigh giving it a little squeeze.

We arrived at the bar where we would meet the girls, who were already there. "Finally! love birds have arrived" shouted MK with a drink in her hand. "Yeah yeah, hallelujah, we thought you wouldn't come" added Blue giving Lizzie and I a hug. "Right, we weren't coming to the outing WE planned" I rolled my eyes in disbelief. "Y/N don't start" said Lizzie giving me a pat on the back. "Ooh, your girlfriend shut you up" Cam teased me. "I think I need a drink, or two" I expressed turning my head to the bar "do you want anything?" I asked Lizzie in her ear since over the music nothing could be heard. "Please, a Gin Tonic" she informed me smiling. "I'll be right back" I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

On the way to the bar I got a text from Flo telling me she couldn't make it as she was sick to her stomach. I hope she feels better soon.

"Hi, a Gin Tonic and a vodka cranberry please" I ordered to the waiter. "Hey" a woman voice behind me. "Um, hello?" I turned to see who it was. "Are you alone?" she asked moving closer to me. "No, I'm actually here with my friends" I nodded my head. "What do you say we go outside and talk for a while". "I don't think so, I'm fine here" the waiter handed me my drinks "but thank you, bye" I walked away from the drunk girl who was flirting with me.

"Hey, who was that?" asked Blue as I approached them with my and Lizzie's drink. "I don't know" I handed her Gin to Lizzie "Some random girl who came to flirt with me" I took a swig of my drink.

Our night flew by, we spent it dancing and drinking lots of shots. Before we knew it, it was already 2 am; clearly we all called for a cab because none of us were sober enough to drive home. MK left with Blue and Cam, and Lizzie and I went back to my apartment together.

"Oh! I loved tonight, I needed to party with all my being" expressed Lizzie with a tone of pleasure and happiness throwing herself on my bed. "How nice, I really enjoyed tonight too" I lay down next to her and smiled "I missed you" I continued, turning my body towards her and putting my arm over her abdomen. "I missed you too" she turned to look at me, smiled and put a hand on my cheek "you look beautiful tonight" she kissed my forehead. "This dress makes you look so pretty" I confessed looking at her lips and tracing patterns on her exposed thigh with my fingertips. She looked me in the eyes and swallowed her saliva. "Fuck me" she implored without taking her eyes off me spreading her legs. "May I?" I asked for her consent. "Fuck me hard" she repeated. "I will, but I need you to tell me yes or no" I carefully kissed her neck. "Yes!" she moaned.

All right, here we go. It's going to be a great night ;).

------------

Author's note

Hey guys! so here's the outfit inspo:)

Y/N outfit:

Lizzie's Dress:

Lizzie's Dress: