You own my heart

Last night was... a dream, I still couldn't believe all the times we did it without getting tired, and I was surprised how good Lizzie was for her first time with a woman; although she told me she had been watching videos and practicing so that when the time came, she would "please" me. What a beautiful woman. I can't erase her image from my head when she was on top of me, moving so delicately and enjoying every one of those movements, I think just seeing and hearing her I could come a thousand times.

I woke up before Lizzie and the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was her head on my chest, her arms around my waist, as if she was clinging to me. A smile created on my face and a feeling of happiness and love ran through my entire body.

I was going to move my body to get comfortable but Lizzie put all her weight on me to keep me from moving. "Don't go" Lizzie said without leaving her position and in a sleepy voice. "I wasn't going to leave, I was just settling in to make you comfortable" I said stroking her hair. "I am comfortable like this" Lizzie continued in a sleepy voice. "Do you want to continue sleeping?" I asked "Yes, with you" she said turning her face to look at me.

A smile was created on our faces as we looked into each other's eyes. And again that bubble in which only Lizzie and I existed was created.

"Can I tell you something?" asked lizzie getting on her stomach resting her chin on my chest. "I thought you wanted to go back to sleep" I said teasingly. "Really, Y/N?" replied Lizzie tilting her head. Oh my goodness, I'd better not have said anything. "I was joking, you can tell me anything you want" I replied with a half smile. "I was scared last night," said Lizzie playing with the fabric of my pajamas. "That's why I asked you if..." I said interrupting her. "Let me talk" she said putting her finger to my lips.
I nodded my head for her to continue. "I wasn't afraid for me, for how I was going to feel or anything like that, because believe me it's one of the things I've felt the most confident about in my life, I was afraid of not making you feel good, of not giving you the pleasure that you would give me and everything would become uncomfortable and embarrassing" Lizzie continued, hiding her face under my shirt. "Hey, look at me" I said rubbing her back "You don't have to feel that way, of course I understand why, I felt that way too the first time I did it with a woman but then you find your rhythm and the other person's rhythm and everything works out fine, more if your soul is connected with your partner's" I said with a warm and reassuring look. "I know, it's just..." said Lizzie in a fearful voice. "It's just nothing, if I hadn't felt comfortable, I would have told you, you know that, your fingers really are magic, Wanda. I'm proud of you" I replied jokingly and shaking my shoulder. "Shut up, now you made me feel embarrassed" said lizzie sinking her face into the space of my neck "I don't want to go back to the life I had before you" she whispered. "Me and you?" I asked, turning my face toward her. "Me and you" she replied with a smile and giving me a peck on the lips.

We lay there, feeling the warmth of our bodies, feeling our souls intertwine, Lizzie in my arms and me in hers. My mind couldn't have been calmer, no overwhelming thoughts or stress, just calm and that feeling of being home.

After a while, Lizzie and I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Between the two of us we cooked oatmeal pancakes and coconut and goji berry smoothies; everything was delicious.

"There are two things I want to tell you" Lizzie said as we picked up the kitchen. "Tell me, I'm all ears" I replied washing the dishes. "I talked to my agent" she commented stepping to the side of me. "Okay, about what?" I asked in confusion. "About you" she said matter-of-factly. "Oh, is that a good or a bad thing?" I said furrowing my eyebrows. "It's a good thing, I told her about when I met you, what we went through while I was here in NY and I told her I liked you and I wanted to go public, I told her I didn't care what anyone else thought but I wanted to shout to the world that who I love is a woman" confessed Lizzie moving back and forth in my kitchen. "And... the other thing you want to tell me?" I asked dumbfounded. "It's about you too, I talked to Kit and recommended you to work on the soundtrack for the second season of SFYL" she said sitting at my kitchen counter. "I knew that already, I read the email she sent me, but I don't know if that's right Lizzie, both. I don't want to pressure you to go public with your sentimental situation and I don't want to ruin the SFYL soundtrack either, I haven't composed music in a long time, I don't know if I'm the right person for that" I told her distressed. "Okay, first of all, you're not pressuring me into anything, I want to be with you and I'm in love with you, and I'm happy to be in love with you, it's the best thing that ever happened to me, plus you know what they say 'take the risk or lose the chance' " she said looking into my eyes and all I could see in them was honesty.