Children's jewelry

"Well, we've arrived," I mentioned as I parked my car. "Do you want me to help you get something out of the car?" asked Lizzie unbuckling her belt. "No, I can. Go find a place for us to sit, I'll meet you over there" I said giving her a peck on the nose and letting out a smile.

Lizzie went off to find a space for us and I started to bring down the shopping I had done for today's little date and then catch up with her.

"Y/N?" I heard a voice behind me as I closed the trunk. "Yes?" I asked turning my attention "oh MK, what a surprise, what are you doing here?" I hugged her. "I came to get some air, things have been crazy lately" she expressed with a half smile and putting her arm on my shoulder "but tell me, what are you doing here... with all that shopping" she added looking at everything I was carrying. "Well, I invited Lizzie on a date, that's why I'm here, she just left to find a place for us. Do you want to join?" I said with a smile. "Oh no, of course not, it's your date, how terrible to be the third wheel on my sister's date with one of my models" she expressed with a teasing tone "you two have fun, we'll all 4 go out later" she added with a wink. "Speaking of... Lizzie told me she wanted us to go out dancing tonight, and since you're here, I'll invite you, and if you can let Ash know, that would be great" I let her know. "Yeah, that would be awesome, send me the time and place and I'll meet you there. I'll let you go because it looks like your arms are going to explode, give Lizzie a hug for me, see you guys later tonight" MK said goodbye giving me a hug.

I went to where Lizzie was, although it took me a bit of work to find her as she had put herself about 20 meters from where we parked and behind a tree, thank you.

"Hey, you took your time to get here, did you get lost?" she asked jokingly. "Actually yes, I almost gave you up for lost" I complained as I dropped everything on the ground "I ran into your sister" I let her know sitting down next to her. "Which sister?" she inlcined her head looking at me. "MK, she said she was out for some air, I told her about tonight and she said to send her the time and place" I concluded taking the groceries out of the bag. "Great, you should text Flo and your friends, let them know about tonight" she opined arranging what I had taken out. "Flo is my friend too, you know?" I informed turning to look at her. "I know, I don't know why I always say Flo and your friends separately, sorry" she acknowledged a little crestfallen. "Hey, don't worry, it's fine, it just makes me laugh when you say it" I expressed with a serene tone.

"You've been laughing a lot lately at what I say," she said almost whining. "Oh, is that a problem for you?" I asked looking at her with a smile. "Well, if we're talking about problems I'd say yes" she mentioned moving closer to me. "And why is that? If I may ask" I added moving closer. "Well, no one wants to be teased by the person they have a crush on" Lizzie murmured close to my lips. "It's good to know you have a crush on me" I smiled pulling away from her lips and opening the trays of sushi "this one is for you, your favorite" I added giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, it looks delicious" she assured me with a smile as she looked at her food.

After lunch Lizzie and I lay on the grass for a while, reading a bit in silence, playing with each other's hair, asking funny questions and laughing until our bellies ached.

"Alright, we've rested long enough, here comes the most anticipated activity of this date" I announced sitting back down. "Oh my goodness, tell me what that long awaited activity is" Lizzie mentioned following my lead. "Are you readyyyy?" I asked in a deep voice as if there were more people with us "Yes, we are readyyy!" she said putting her hands around her mouth to make her voice louder. "WE'LL MAKE JEWELRY!" I revealed placing in front of me the kit I had bought this afternoon. "That's the most anticipated activity? Children's jewelry?" giggled Lizzie putting a hand on her belly. "Excuse me... I can assure you that you've never been on a date where you've done jewelry" I crossed my arms a little offended. "You're right, I've never been on a date where I've made jewelry, children's jewelry" she laughed. "Okay, I'm calling this date off, I can see SOMEONE isn't taking it seriously" I joked. "No no, wait, I was just playing, yes I want to make jewelry with you, I'll make you a ring" Lizzie commented grabbing the Kit. "NO, don't tell me what you are going to dooo, it was supposed to be a surprise..." i said a little disappointed. "Sorry" she mumbled shrugging her shoulders "I won't make you a ring" she laughed. "Forget it, let's get started, whoever finishes first wins" I declared grabbing the materials I was going to need. "Oh, so it's a competition, okay, be prepared to lose" Lizzie emphasized tilting her head as if she was cracking her neck.

I forgot I'm standing next to one of the most competitive women in the world. Oh shit.

"I'm almost done, and you?" I asked putting the finishing touches on my creation. "Almost done" said Lizzie without taking her eyes off her jewelry. "I'M DONE!" I shouted excitedly. "ME TOO" announced Lizzie with her hands in the air. "On the count of three we'll give each other what we did, okay??" I said raising my eyebrows in question. "Yeah, okay" she agreed with a smile. "1... 2... 3..." we said at the same time putting our jewelry in each other's hand when we said 3.

"Oh wow, it's really nice" I acknowledged looking at the necklace Lizzie had made for me. "Yours turned out really nice too, can you put it on me?" she asked looking at me. "Sure, turn around" I said ready to put the necklace on her "you want to know why that color?" I asked tilting my head. "Of course I do" Lizzie affirmed "tell me" she added turning her attention to me. "It reminds me of your eyes, my favorite color. As I did I could only think of your eyes, when they shrink from laughing at something silly I said, the sparkle they have when we dance in the living room of my apartment after dinner, or when your pupils dilate after we've kissed" I confessed looking into her eyes, those emerald eyes that I love with all my being, that I could look into for an eternity and never tire of doing so. "This is why I have a crush on you" Lizzie murmured with crystalline eyes "do you want to know the meaning of what I did to you?" she grabbed the two necklaces. "I'm dying to know" I affirmed. "This one that has blue, orange and yellow is because you remind me of the sea at sunset, you give me peace and that makes me feel good" she commented playing with the necklace between her fingers "And this one... They are your favorite colors" she turned to see me with an embarrassed smile. "Thank you, I loved them" I expressed blushing.

------------

Author's note

Hi guys! here are the necklaces:

Y/N's Creation

Lizzie's Creations

Lizzie's Creations