Two hands on the phone

"Fuck me hard" she repeated. "I will, but I need you to tell me yes or no" I carefully kissed her neck. "Yes!" she moaned.

With that moan coming from deep in his lungs. Her arms wrapped around my neck and I grabbed her thighs pulling her as close as I could. We kissed like there was no tomorrow, they were hot, messy kisses. "Stay there" I commanded her in a deep tone.

I lifted her dress to make my way, I started to leave wet kisses on her abdomen until I reached her pelvis, I put her legs on my shoulders and squeezed them with my hands almost burying my nails without stopping making eye contact with her. "Oh shit" cried Lizzie in pleasure throwing her head back. A smile formed on my face and I continued to do my job.

I kissed her thighs and her crotch and pressed my fingers into her folds, feeling the heat coming off of her. "So fucking ready for me," I pressed my fingers harder causing Lizzie to arch her back and cry out.

My fingers curved as I pounded inside her feeling her G spot, I ran my tongue over her clit and once again she let out a pleasure filled moan, burying her nails in my shoulder "Don't stop, don't you dare stop."

My tongue moved frantically and my fingers flicked faster and faster inside her.

I could hear her screaming my name, her walls fluttering around my fingers as I fucked her.

She let out a moan and grabbed at my hair, barely able to breathe as my face was buried in her pussy. She tasted so good, sweet as honey.

Her wetness dripped down my chin as she came on my face over and over again.

Her voice was weak, as were the last moans that came out of her mouth as I pulled away from her, inhaling deeply all the air I had missed breathing.

She was full of sweat, beads running down her forehead and abdomen, her hair being a mess and her face full of pleasure. I watched her as she recovered, trying to make this image stick in my mind for life.

"Are you okay?" I asked her with a smirk rubbing her thighs. "Better than ever" she said still recovering and with her eyes closed. I nuzzled my faice against her soft skin, curling my body around her, trying to have our bodies as close as possible to each other.

"You have a magnificent tongue," expressed Lizzie in a raspy voice. "A magnificent tongue that loves you" I murmured delicately tracing patterns with my fingertip on her abdomen. "Just your tongue?" she turned her head with an arched eyebrow. "All of me loves you, body and soul" I looked at her with a gaze full of love, which was the only feeling coursing through my body at that moment.

A smile formed on her face, her green eyes filled with light. "I've been waiting all my life for you" she confessed with her eyes filling with tears. "Lizzie" I wiped away a tear that rolled down her cheek with my thumb "I'm the one who should be saying that" I half smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead, leaving a few seconds my lips pressed, smelling her scent that I never wanted to forget.