Who's ready to party?

It's been two weeks since Lizzie returned to LA, I have to admit that the goodbye was a bit hard; I had gotten used to spending most of my days with her and now we are miles away because sometimes she's in LA and sometimes in Edinburgh and I don't know what other places.

After we said goodbye at the airport I went home and cried myself to sleep, well, that's kind of dramatic, I didn't cry myself to sleep but I did cry a lot.

I've been trying to clear my mind by going to therapy, I have been working with the twins and with other brands modeling.

I've attended boxing classes and I can say that I've become a pro; my routine is back to the same, I've had some meetings with Ella regarding several future projects that are in plans to accomplish soon. I'm excited about what's to come.

Communication with Lizzie has been good, we've texted and sometimes FaceTime in the evenings if our schedules match. She's been doing really well in filming, she told me that she would also start taping the second season of Sorry For your Loss, it hasn't even been on for a week and it's already too successful, I'm so proud of Lizzie; she also told me she has been going to therapy and decided to cut off all relationship with Robbie, I still don't know how to feel about that but if it was her decision and it makes her feel good, I guess it's right, I don't want to make her make decisions that don't benefit her or force her into something when I don't really mind her being friends with Robbie, but whatever.

Today is Blue's birthday, we are going to a bar tonight and I invited Florence, we've been going out for these two weeks and we've been having a lot of fun, she already knows my friends and my family, although I must say that I feel that Blue likes Florence, she always asks me about her and asks me to take her when we go out maybe tonight something will happen because Blue is very honest when she drinks. I don't know if Flo also has an attraction to Blue but I've seen the looks they give each other and there's a vibe there, I just hope everything goes well tonight and between them, they are both very good friends of mine and obviously I want them to be happy.

It's 2 hours until we meet outside my apartment to go to the bar and all I've done all day is look at the pictures and videos I have with Lizzie in my gallery, every now and then I get a tear or a giant smile, I already want it to be my birthday to go to LA and spend time together, I miss her too much and it's only been two weeks. I figured the distance was going to be hard but not that hard, although it's very different from how it was with Kate, but Kate doesn't matter now.

I took a breath and headed to take a bath to start getting ready. I was really undecided on what to wear today, I didn't want to bring something so fancy but not something so casual either, maybe when I get out of the shower my mind will clear and by heaven's work I will know what to wear.

I know myself very well, said and done, when I got out of the shower, the first thing I did was to go to my closet and grab some black dress pants, a beige crop top and my Dr. Martens.

I did my skin care routine, fixed my hair, put on some makeup to disguise that I had been crying, a little perfume and I was ready.

It was 10 minutes before the others arrived at my house so I started to read some unopened emails. There was one that caught my attention quickly. It was an email from Kit Steinkellner, the creator of Sorry for your Loss, I know because Lizzie has told me a lot about her and good thing I paid attention to her when we talked.

"Hi Y/N, this is Kit Steinkellner, the creator of Sorry For Your Loss.

I'm sending you this email personally because I've been talking a lot with Lizzie about you and she told me that you are very good at playing the piano, I'd like to have a meeting in a few weeks for you to work with us on this new season coming out and make a playlist for some of the scenes.