That went well

Lizzie POV

These months I'll be in NY to help my sisters with their new collection and the runway show they want to do since Sorry for your loss filming is over and I have some time off before Endgame filming starts. I am happy to see them, I think coming to New York will help me take my mind off some problems I have been having at home with Robbie.

Everything was fine between us until 2 months ago after one of his concerts.

*Flashback*

"It was great guys, did you see all the people that came?" said Robbie walking off stage. "Yeah, it was better than other concerts" said Marlana "Did Lizzie come?" she continued. "Yeah, she's in the dressing room" said Robbie whispering.

The band headed to the dressing room to fix their stuff and leave. "We should go and celebrate, it's one of the best gigs we've had in a long time" suggested Graham. "Yes! Graham is right, we deserve it" replied Marlana enthusiastically. "Lizzie what do you think? Do you want to go?" said Robbie turning his attention to Lizzie. "You guys should go, I'm going home I'm a little tired, but congratulations guys, it was a great show" said Lizzie rubbing her temple. "Okay, see you outside Robbie" said Marlana walking out the dressing room door Graham behind her.

There is something about Marlana that conflicts me, ever since I've been with Robbie there is a dislike from her towards me, it could be because of many things but I'd rather not know, I guess.

"Lizzie, why can't you support me for once in your life?" said Robbie annoyed "Excuse me? If all I've done since we've been together is support you Robbie, what the fuck are you talking about? Just because I feel really tired FROM WORKING and not wanting to hang out with your friends at almost 1am means I don't support you? You're way off base if that's how you see things. Not once have I ever demanded you come on set with me or go to dinners with my cast mates when you feel tired, besides you are always on tour and the little time you are home all you want to do is sleep, you don't even touch me, you haven't seen me in months with the desire to love me" said Lizzie upset "it's not fair that you treat me this way if all I've done since we've been a couple has been to please you" continued Lizzie with tears in her eyes and her breath hitching. "My friends are waiting outside, I'll see you at home" replied Robbie leaving Lizzie standing there with a world of emotions sucking her in. "What an idiot" said Lizzie rolling her eyes and wiping away the tears she shed for a man who didn't care one bit what she said to him.

*This day*

Today is the meeting with the twins to plan all the details. These last few weeks they have been telling me about their new model, they say she is excellent at her job and was just what "The Row" needed, they say she's a very nice person inside and out. I look forward to meeting her, she sounds interesting.

I arrived at the meeting room where MK and Ashley were waiting for me. We chatted for a while and were laughing about a memory from our childhood when a tall girl arrived, about 5'10", light brown hair, short and wavy. Her hazel brown eyes that expressed so many things at once. "Hi Y/N, this is our sister Eli-" said MK turning her attention to the girl. "Elizabeth, I know, I've seen her in movies" she said with a smile looking at me. Of course she was going to know who I was, sometimes I forget that I work in an industry with worldwide recognition like Marvel. "Nice to meet you, Y/N" she said stretching out her hand to greet me. "Hi Y/N, nice to meet you, you can call me Lizzie. So you're the famous model my sisters keep talking about?" I said with a grin squeezing her hand.

When Y/N walked into the meeting room I felt as if we had met before, not in the sense that we had seen each other or I had seen her in some ad or magazine, but as if in our past lives we had spent time together, it's hard to explain.

After the meeting Y/N went to the photo shoot. My sisters were right, she's very good at what she does, she makes the photographers enjoy taking pictures of her, each and every outfit she modeled looked perfect on her.

"Y/N!" I yelled as I ran towards her. "Hey, what's up?" she said walking to me. "I just wanted to tell you that my sisters are right" I said smiling at her. "What are they right about?" she said to me a little confused. "You are a very good model, you were born with the talent" I said putting a hand on her shoulder. "Yeah right, you're just saying that to be nice" she said while blushing. "Of course not! I mean it, your work is super, the time flies by in your sessions because you do it so well, at the first take the picture looks perfect" I said letting her know what I thought. "I appreciate it Lizzie, I love what I do and I really enjoy it" she replied smiling. "How long have you been modeling" I asked her a little curious. "Since I'm 17, I started with teen beauty products and just kept growing in the industry from there I guess" she replied pitifully. "Almost 10 years modeling, I see" I told her. The conversation was going to die there but I didn't want that to happen so an idea came to my mind "do you have plans for today?" I said stepping in front of her. "Um, besides going home to eat ice cream and cry while watching the scene where Peter Parker says to Tony 'I don't want to leave Mr. Stark?' I don't think so," Y/N said causing me laugh. So she's a Marvel fan, what a nerd. "Do you want to get something to eat? I'd like to distract myself for a while" I said a little embarrassed being afraid she would say no. "Yes, I'd love to be your distraction" Y/N said with a smile. That went well.

We went to an Italian restaurant where the food was delicious, Y/N took me to her favorite coffee shop and we ended up at the park watching the clouds. "We should create a story" I said to Y/N out of the blue. "A story about what?" asked Y/N. "About the clouds, with the shapes we see, let's create a story" I replied looking at the sky. She must think I'm crazy or very childish but I enjoy looking at the clouds and finding shapes in them and with Y/N I felt so calm and comfortable that something in me said she would agree, and she did.

-----------

"Here, my number is already saved" I said handing Y/N her cell phone "thanks again Y/N, I hope to see you again soon" I continued giving her a hug. "I already told you, it was my pleasure. I also hope to see you again soon" Y/N said with a smile and a twinkle in her eye.

I got in my car and halfway to my house I texted Y/N, I couldn't wait until I got home. It was the first time we were going out, the first time we were seeing each other and it made me feel so different, it made me feel the way I hoped Robbie would make me feel.

Y/N🍝

Goodnight Lizzie, sleep well

That last message made me smile and I don't even know why but I'll sleep well thanks to the great day I had with Y/N.

Maybe Y/N and I do know each other from another life.