Faith, trust, and everlasting love

The meeting actually went better than I expected.

I noticed that they had experience modeling and what I liked the most was the mentality of one of them, she's very similar to me, I think we'll get along well and she'll bring a lot to the team that is growing little by little.

After the meeting I went to buy flowers for Lizzie at one of my favorite flower shops here in NY, today marks 5 months since we met and I thought it would be nice to give her a gift.

"Hello, good evening" I said entering the flower shop. "Y/N, honey! Long time no see" mentioned the owner of the place addressing me "what brings you here? Some flower arrangement for Kate?" she continued. "Actually... Kate and I ended things a few months ago" I confessed with a half smile and discomfort. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, so tell me what can I help you with?" she asked moving behind the register. "I'm just here to buy a dozen flowers for a friend" I acknowledged moving around the store to look at all the flowers. "Okay, any special colors?" she questioned approaching me. "Well, her favorite color is cadmium blue, do you have any flowers in that color?" I said turning my attention to her. "That color? No, but I have these blue ones that look a lot like that shade" she suggested showing me a flower arrangement "do you want to know what meaning they have?" she asked placing it in front of me. "Actually yes, they look pretty" I confirmed taking it from her hand.

"In the language of flowers, periwinkles carry the symbolic meaning of faith, trust, and everlasting love. In Christianity, the Periwinkle flower represents chastity and purity. Some also see it as a symbol of new beginnings or friendships," she told me, looking at me with a smile. "That's... very nice, I think I'll take them" I said nodding my head and pulling out my wallet. "Oh, don't worry about paying, it's on the house" she smiled winking at me. "Thank you so much Luce, I'll bring you one of those cherry pies you love" I affirmed giving her a quick hug. "I'll be looking forward to it, don't be a stranger anymore!" she laughed waving goodbye as I climbed into my car.

My next stop was in Target, I had the idea to take Lizzie to the park, buy some food and make jewelry together. Something like a jewelry picnic, I think.

I parked my car, grabbed my bag and headed to the store.

I bought a few fruits, drinks, and most importantly, a jewelry making set, don't think fine jewelry, with gold or silver digests, but the kind teenagers wear these days (I think I sounded a little old but I'm not, I swear).

I paid and went to a sushi store nearby.

"Y/N, hello" said a male voice in front of me, causing me to look away from my phone. "Robbie...hi, I didn't expect to see you" I expressed a little dumbfounded and giving him a hug. "Yeah, me neither, but this is one of my favorite sushi restaurants here in NY, have you been here before?" he asked taking a seat next to me. "Only a few times, but yeah, it's a good restaurant" I smiled. "How have you been? I keep seeing you in magazines and clothing commercials" he said in a kind tone and putting his hand on my shoulder. "I've been great, a little overwhelmed with work stuff but things are flowing in my favor, how about you? any new music from Milo Greene?" I asked letting out a laugh. "Actually yes, we've been working on some songs but we took a little break to refresh our minds, it won't take long to get some songs out, but I hope you like them, I remember one day you told me you were a big fan of the band, am I right?" he questioned with a smile and tilting his head. "You are right, I always wanted to hear you guys live but never had the chance" I confessed.

Robbie is a good man, I really like him and he's very talented, before I met him and he was Lizzie's partner, Milo Greene was one of my favorite bands, that's true, but I guess that doesn't make me forget what happened with Lizzie and what I saw in the bathroom that day.

"Hey, are you okay?" Robbie quizzed. "Um yeah, all good, I guess I just kept thinking" I replied with a half smile. "Your food is ready" he told me pointing to the bar. "Oh thanks, it was good to see you Robbie, and to know you're doing well, if you have any musical events this week, let me know" I commented as I gave him a goodbye hug. "Sure! I'll send you the date and address of the event. Take care" he concluded with a smile and waving his hand.

I was almost to my apartment when I texted Lizzie that I was going to wait for her outside to go to the park.

"Hi, you look really cute" I admitted to Lizzie opening the car door for her to get in. "Thanks, you too, even though I already told you" she laughed "so where are we going?" she asked putting on her seatbelt. "Good question, but before I answer it I want to give you this" I mentioned as I reached for the flowers that were on the back seat "for you" I said with a smile. "Oh Y/N, they are very pretty and smell amazing, thank you so much" Lizzie expressed with a huge smile and that beautiful look that I could tell spills honey. "Ok, now answering your question... We'll go to one of my favorite places to spend a quiet and happy afternoon" I affirmed starting the 30 minutes ride.

"How was the meeting?" asked Lizzie connecting her cell phone to the bluetooth to play some music. "It went really well, better than I thought actually" I smiled. "That's good, did you already know the models?" she continued to ask. "No, but there is one girl who is not a model, she is a singer, actually and actress, if I'm not mistaken, maybe you know her" I pointed out turning my attention to her. "Really? Who?" she questioned tilting her head. "Her name is Hailee, Hailee Steinfeld, really talented" I concluded turning up the volume on the radio a little.

"Mm her name rings a bell but I don't know her" acknowledged Lizzie . "You'll meet her soon . In the meantime let's focus on our day, is there anything else you want to do besides what I have in mind?" i asked putting my hand on her leg. "How about tonight we go dancing...we can invite the twins, your friends and Flo, I feel like it'll be fun to party with them" she commented laughing. "I'm not fun to party with?" I said a little offended. "Of course you are! But I thought you'd want to hang out with your friends too," Lizzie replied with a suggestive tone. "Oh, sure, well if you'd like to party tonight, no problem we can do that, whatever the princess wants" I murmured.

"Are you flirting?" she questioned. "A little, yes" I smiled. "I like that you keep trying to win me over even though you know you have me at your feet" she looked at me and smiled mischievously. "I think the last part is the other way around, you have me at your feet, way before we met" I confessed a little embarrassed. "I know that already, but you've made me like you more every day, even what you don't like about yourself" she added placing her hand on my thigh. "I remember practicing how to ask you out in the mirror, and now I'm here, taking you to one of my favorite places to go on a date, it's funny, isn't it? how time goes by and you imagine so many things, that when you least expect them, you're living it" I expressed with a lost look and realizing the place and the moment I was in.

You always imagine things before going to sleep, create false scenarios in your head and try everything to manifest your greatest desire, and many times, when you least expect it, you find yourself in front of the person you always wanted, living the life you always wanted to live, with the friends and family you always wanted to have. It is strange how the universe, the law of attraction and energies work, but today more than ever, I believe in all of that, because look where I am and who I am with. I couldn't ask for more, and believe me I am going to take advantage of these moments more than anything else in the world and keep them in my memory forever.