You are my favorite friend

After the situation that happened outside the bathroom we went back to where everyone was. Lizzie went to the living room where her parents were and I went to where some model friends were, music was playing and several people were dancing near the living room.

"Hey Y/N, do you want to dance with me?" Ash asked me holding out her hand. "Hey, sure, let's dance" I said a little surprised taking her hand. Ashley and I headed over to where the other couples were dancing. The song 'Beyond' by Leon Bridges. "How did you like everything so far?" asked Ash as we danced. "Everything's great" I said "Dinner and dessert were delicious" I concluded. "I'm glad. I hope someday I can taste some food made by you" Ash said looking me in the eyes. "Sure, anytime" I said smiling at her. When I lifted my gaze from Ashley, I noticed that Lizzie was watching us as this verse of the song played:

"I wanna bring her 'round to meet ya
I think you'd like her kind demeanor
I know that Grandma would've loved her
Like she was her own
She makes me feel at home, ooh
Do you think I'm being foolish if I don't rush in?"

"Y/N" Ash said getting my attention. "Yes?" I said looking into her eyes. "Do you like Lizzie?" said Ashley to me a little sadly. "Sure, she's a great actress, you guys have talent in your blood" I replied making her twirl to the beat of the song. "I didn't mean Lizzie as an actress, I meant Lizzie as a person" she said letting go of my hand as the song ended. "Ash I-" I said leading us closer to the table "I don't know how I feel about Lizzie. For 7 years I've had a crush on her and I never expected to get to know her let alone expected to get to be friends with her" I continued "I guess you know about the connection Lizzie claims to have with me" I asked and Ash nodded her head "I feel it too" I told her honestly. "Okay" Ashley said to me with a half smile "I just wanted to know that before I took the chance that you are single" Ash said "you should go talk to her because when we were dancing she kept tilting her head at me and you know how terrifying that is" Ash concluded squeezing my shoulder making me turn to look at Lizzie, and yes she had her famous head tilt and a look with a bit of jealousy.

"Hey" I said to Lizzie as I sat down next to her. Lizzie just turned to look at me and continued to listen to the talk between her family. "I said hey" I said to her. "I know, I heard you the first time" she said without turning to look at me. "And why didn't you answer me?" I said looking at her right profile. "Because I didn't want to" she told me seriously. "But I do want you to answer me" I said "I came here so we could talk for a while" I concluded. "Are you already bored of flirting with Ash?" she said with a jealous tone. "I wasn't flirting with Ash, we were just dancing" I said taking a sip of my drink. "You will look so cute when you dance at your wedding" Lizzie told me still not turning to look at me. "Please can you look at me?" I said putting my hand on hers. "What?" she said finally turning her attention to me. "Ash told me to come talk to you, why are you jealous?" I said in a playful tone. "I guess I have a right to be jealous after what happened outside the bathroom" she said "but I shouldn't be jealous, you're not even mine" Lizzie said looking at the floor. "You want me? Me to be yours?" i said looking her in the eyes. "I've liked you since I met you" Lizzie replied. "That doesn't answer my question Olsen" I said tilting my head. "Of course I want to but we both just ended our relationships and maybe there are things we need to heal" Lizzie told me as she ran her hand through her hair "and maybe it won't work" Lizzie concluded. "Maybe it won't work. But maybe seeing if it does will be the best adventure we've ever had" I said with a half smile "And we don't have to be together right now. Like you say, we just ended our relationships, there are things to heal and most of all we need to take the time to get to know each other you and I" I said to Lizzie. "You are my favorite friend" said Lizzie looking into my eyes "I'm sorry I want you like a lover" said Lizzie taking my hand. We didn't need any more words, we just looked at each other and smiled.

The rest of the night Lizzie and I were chatting with her family and dancing. Around 11:30 all the guests started to leave until only the Olsens and I were left. "I should probably get going too, tomorrow is the big day and I should rest" I said to them as I put on my coat. "I hope everything goes well tomorrow Y/N, David and I will be there too" Jarnie said smiling at me "Thank you so much, I look forward to seeing you after the runway" I said giving them a hug "it was great to meet you, your daughters had told me many things about you and I was so excited to see you today" I said to Jarnie and David. "The pleasure has been ours Y/N" David said smiling "We had also heard a lot about you and now we understand why the twins won't stop talking about you" David concluded making me blush. "Thank you for not stopping talking about me" I said turning to the twins with a grin. "We're just telling the truth" said Ash. "See you tomorrow, sleep well" MK said giving me a hug. As I was about to say goodbye to Lizzie, she took a step back and said "I'll walk you to the door". Okay then.

"Goodnight everyone, thanks again, for everything" I said saying goodbye again.

"Here's the door" I said to Lizzie. "I know silly" said Lizzie tapping my shoulder. "What's up" I said looking her in the eyes. "I was wondering if... you wanted to do something after the runway, go for lunch or something" Lizzie said playing with her rings. "Like a date?" i said teasing her "Not like a date, unless you want it to be a date" she told me apologetically. "And if I don't want to?" I said lifting her chin so she could see me. "I'll totally understand" Lizzie said blushing. "Okay, we'll see tomorrow what I want" I told her as I opened the door. "Y/N!" shouted Lizzie from the porch of the twins' house. "Sleep well Olsen, I'll see you tomorrow" I said waving my hand as I headed to my car.

When I got home I saw that I had a message from Lizzie on my phone.

Lizzie🐋
You're a bitch
I hate you

Y/N❤️
And you want me to want to go on a date with you?🤨
You know you love me Olsen

Lizzie🐋
Yes, I do
Believe what you want Y/L/N🥱

Y/N❤️
You sure?

*Lizzie🐋 is calling*

Y/N❤️
What's up?

Lizzie🐋
Please go out on a date with me

Y/N❤️
Okay, okay

Lizzie🐋
Really?

Y/N
Yes, I was just playing with you

Lizzie🐋
I hate you
but it's ok, I know where I'll take you

Y/N❤️
Uuh can't wait, see you tomorrow
sleep well

Lizzie🐋
Get some rest, I lo- I'll see you tomorrow.

Lizzie hung up the call quickly and I just laughed. I love you too Lizzie.

I put on my pajamas, brushed my teeth, washed face and went to sleep with a smile on my face.