Chapter 2

Slap!

Why!?

"Why did you slap me Kikyo!?" i said to this person i met 6 months ago after i was kicked out from the whiteroom.

6 months ago

I got kicked out of the whiteroom, but that man said he might recapture me in the future if all the other subjects, would fail on the curriculum i took.

Its boring in there, i didn't hate nor like that place but the existence of fun in there cannot exist, isn't the word fun great?

It could be associated with sports, games, media and others, i was curious about that feeling, i want to feel what its like to be genuinely happy.

You can do lots of things to have fun like:playing your favorite game, watching tv shows that you liked, doing your favorite activity but i never really felt fun in there i usually get bored really fast but then i realized there was something else that is fun to do, it was making fun of people, i truly did have fun doing that although i get a lot of hate doing that but i can't help it. Since....

It was....

my.....

Only.....

Way....

Of.......

.... escaping this cruel world.

People are nothing but playthings to me, as long as i could have fun in the end, then that all that matters to me

People are nothing but playthings to me, as long as i could have fun in the end, then that all that matters to me. hihi~

As i was in my monologue walking along the road with my white coat which is more like a rag now (sigh)

It was currently 7 pm as i saw a student kicking the rails of the bridge and ranting about people or more like her classmates,

she is in her middle school uniform attire, her hair were disheveled, her eyes look like its from a devil ,

she picked a inauspicious spot for venting out, eventhough there were no people passing by, she might be taken  advantage in here. (sigh)

"Those ungrateful bitches! i help them when they were down,(Thump! )  when they were suffering or going through their failed confessions, (Thump!) and now when they saw my blog they started harassing me! (Thump!) Those perverts that were looking at my breasts all the time(Thump!) its really disgusting shit,i've been enduring it all those times, now you were calling me a bitch (Thump!) And tha.....

'Interesting' my guts tells me that this girl has something special to her, something that i would need in the future.

She keeps on cursing, no end, not realizing that someone would see her in public.

(clap) (clap) (paht) (clap) i applause to her performance i titled 'the bitch on heat'.

"who are you!? I don't have any money to give you, you hobo!" she said with a disgusted expression staying away from me.