Chapter 16

[I told you i'm not a monster how could i just leave you]

[An update in just a week]

"Ayanokoji!" shouted Sae sensei as she grabs the paper airplanes and unfolds it and went to my seat.

"There he goes again" Mori said as the others from Kikyo's group agreed to her.

"You better take this seriously, Ayanokoji-kun" she said.

'Smack'

"Ugh! That's a violation right there sensei! " i said as i hold my head since she just hit me with a rolled test paper. Kushida could be seen giggling at him.

"(Sigh) this wouldn't work, grab your chair and table and put it at the front beside my table" she said or more like commanded.

"Ehh! Why?!," i complained.

" Just do it" she said with a cold glare that sent shivers to my spines.

I then moved my chair and table to the front but i didn't lift it up so it create some screeching noises annoying them.

"Make way for the king" shouted professor where he shut up when Sae-sensei glared at him.

*(screech)

*(screech)

"Oii lift it up, your the one i'll be blaming if i didn't get 100 here! " Yamauchi said complaining to the noise the chair creates.

"Heh" i only showed him a sly smile as i further made a noise by putting weight to it as i pushed it.

"Ahh shut it!"

"Oii!, lift that up before i punch you!"

" Tch. attention seeker"

'Ahh the sounds of praises' i thought as i heard groans and complains from them.

I saw Kikyo looking at me, it seems like i disturbed her, so i lift it up with one hand with no problem.

"Silence!, concentrate to your papers" Sae sensei said as she growled at them.

"Hi, Kei-chan" i greeted when i passby to her seat.

"Shut up!, don't talk to me creep" she said as she focused on her test paper.

"Hmph Peach!, its not like your gonna get a perfect score" i said as i pretend to bump to her side while she was writing, making her pen slide to the paper, now there was a long a diagonal line across the paper.

"Ahh sorry, you see it was a total accident" i said

"Accident my ass! Hirata kun! "

She looks at her 'boyfriend', which i was having doubts. She pleads for help.

"Well, Ayanokoji-kun said it was just an accident right?" i nod vigorously at Hirata as he gave me a smile.

"Right, sorry for that Kei-chan" i said sarcastically,while she slumps at her seat and began erasing the line while glaring at me and Hirata.

(Kei's internal screaming)

'It would' ve been good if we were using pens i thought as i was finally at front.

Now i was at the front of the class, beside me was Sae-sensei.

"I see now, Sae-sensei you wanted me to be close with you, so we could have a private moment just fo-

'Smack! '

" That hurts Sae-sensei! " i groaned as i held the top of my head, she hit me with a rolled paper again.