Chapter 10

I asked them if they were enjoying their classes but they didn't even answer me rather they insulted me for enjoying my suspension.

Why wouldn't i? Horikita senpai gave me freedom for 3 days, and i am enjoying the private points that i got from the 3 senpai's who offered me their points, for me not to post their photos in the school forums.

------
Yesterday i saw them picking up the adult magazines which is on the free section of the store yesterday.

You might be wondering why is there an adult magazine in a convenience store,of course im the culprit behind it.

Well i found it when i was roaming around the Keyaki mall i saw a inconspicuous store which actually sell those magazines, at first i thought it was an old bookstore since they had no customers visiting it, my curiosity got ahead of me and explored it and browse some books, but when i went to an old bookshelf and pull a book from it, then i saw it in the back of these books there were actually adult magazines hidden on it.

I decided to purchase it which is sold for 20,000 points, i was shocked on the price for a magazine that shows a half naked body, When the store manager saw me he was shocked and smirked at me,

I asked him why is it so expensive and told me that they wouldn't inform the school on this purchase. Basically this store manager is selling a forbidden books to the students,the receipt on the purchase would be changed into a book that is allowed for students, the students who tell that they bought this book in the store will also be punished for buying this book.

They prevent other people from getting this book especially students who were in the student council or those who have connection on it.

He told me that i was actually the second person to bought it.I wonder who was the one who bought it first.

I decided to purchase it, but not once i thought of peeking on it, im being honest there, don't doubt me! .

I planned to use this book for profit, which i put on free item sections and waited for a prey to fall for the trap.

A 3 man group entered and went to the free items section they were shocked when they saw it, i took a picture of the 3 of them holding and scanning the magazine with lust in their eyes, not caring about their surroundings 'caught you'

I click my camera on my phone but now with a flash to attract their attection.

"Ahhh! what's that!?" a senpai shouted while covering his eyes.

"You better delete that kohai! or else" another random senpai shouted sweating profusely. However i can see they were all panicking and desperate

"there's a camera in there you can't do anything to me, rather your the one who got tricked by a kohai nonetheless hihihi" i said laughing to him helpless to the trap they were caught in.

"I'll delete it if you can do 3 favors from me, remember that if i showed these to the student council then i can expel you three, hihihi~" i said while i raised 3 fingers of mine amused on their reactions.

"Huh! What do you think we are a fucking genie!? " he said while clenching his fists irritated to my demand.

"well if you don't want, then i could just post this on the school forums and you could just get expelled and be branded as perverts" i said with a grin into my face.

"T-then what's your first favor then?" he asked helplessly.

"Of course all your private points you currently had" i said.

"Huh, do you want us to die or something?!, we are low on points since were in D class...... ahh!.. f-forget what i said" he said panicking, the two glare at him for saying that.