Chapter 6

'The mystery girl left not long after i saw her. Seems like there really is one huh. This would be troublesome' i thought while looking at the doorway.

"What's wrong Kiyo?" Kikyo said as she looks up to me and looks around at her back.

"Nothing, i just thought some girl with a big ass passby" i said as i stare at the doorway.

I then felt a pinching sensation at my chest. Kikyo is pinching my nipples while pouting at me.

"ugh~wait Kikyo were still in the classroom" i said which make the others blush who heard it. She smacked my head after that.

"Aho!, Ahokoji"she said as she keep on hitting my head.

Finally she calmed down after hitting me atleast 20 times.

'my precious head' i thought while holding my head while i'm at the floor.

Tsun-Tsun just grin while reading, did she read something about using compass as a substitute for a gun or she's having fun seeing me suffered. Its definitely the latter!

"Kiyo, i'll be shopping with them, and i'll also be buying groceries for our dinner later" she said as she point at her group of friends.

"Hmph! Go with them then, it seems like you want to spend your time more with your friends than me hmph! " i said as i look away from her.

"What are you now a tsundere?" she said as she comes closer to me.

"I-i'll s-sleep later with you then since i also need to talk to you, s-so forgive me this time" she whispered embarassed about what she said and give me a quick kiss to my cheeks and run off and went to her friends while she was crimson red and went outside.

My heart skip a beat from what she said,i look down to the ground which made my eyes hidden, some look at me weirdly but i was too distracted in what Kikyo just said.

'(inhale) (exhale)...yosh, she said she was going to sleep at my place but im not sure if we are only going to sleep but as a man you should always be ready when the time comes, how many should i buy considering both of our stamina....... will 10 be enough? .' i thought while making calculations on my head.

"pervert! " Tsun-Tsun said as she went up from her seat.

"Who?" i asked her as i stand up since it was definitely not me.

"You per-vert your eyes are still hidden with your hair" she said as she look straight at my face.

"Ho, ho! and how would you know that was what a pervert look like Tsun-tsun do you watch -" i was interrupted when she throw a compass at me.

"Shut up! shut up!, i don't watch vulgar things like that!" she said as she swing her holy weapon.

" I didn't say anything about watching 'that' though, it seems that your the real pervert Tsun-tsun~ hihihi" i teased her while dodging her attempts.

She finally got exhausted and threatened me that she would stab me when i tell that to anyone as she left. Did she just admit to me that she watch something like 'that'.

Aww she left... : (

As i look around the classroom i was the only one left.

'I just realized about it, i still don't have friends. ' i thought. I wish i can find someone interesting to play with in this school.

Then i look to the corners of the room since i sense someone watching me, to think that they attach it somewhere hidden and four of them at that. Another clue huh. S-system, lets solve it!.