Chapter 5

"your lips taste like strawberries as usual Kikyo" i said after i finish tasting her lips. She pouted while blushing like a tomato now.

"D-do you really have to k-kiss me infront of others?" she asked while holding her cheeks.

"Why!?"

"Oi! why did you kiss Kushida chan!?"

"Huh? you ask me to give you proof right?" i said with a smirk while i hug Kikyo to my chest, where she buried her head on it. Cute

Then the door opened revealing a woman in her late 20's is that...

"Tsun tsun how did you time travel! ?" i asked since i imagined this would my seatmate lookslike in her 20's.

She only sighed at me and ignore me, seems like she just accepted that i will be annoying her for the rest of her school year. I wonder how long could you keep that up though.

'should i change schools instead? , no.. no Niisan is in here i need to show him that i already changed from the weak girl i am, i wouldn't let an annoying insect to be a disturbance to it' Horikita thought determined that she would be able to ignore him and be able to graduate in the top of her class.

Then 'Habanero kun' entered the room with a piss off look on his face.

'why did he even enrolled if he would be like that?'

As the woman in her 20's entered which might be our instructor, she was followed by the pervert who was staring at Kikyo during the entrance ceremony, he was furious seems like he was accused of something he didn't do. i wonder who?

"Sensei i told you i wasn't the one who shouted during the ceremony." he said trying to convince her.

"I told you, give us an evidence that it wasn't you, we already checked the cameras, although you were not seen shouting it from the videos, the fact that your voice and the one who shouted it in the gymnasium was identical and the case could not be taken lightly since not only you interrupted the entrance ceremony, you also mock the chairman for his speech."she said coldly glaring at him.

"I told you i didn't since i was..... at that time i was..." he responded but couldn't continue.

'heheh it seems like he understood what would happen if he tell the truth' he thought.

"Accept your punishment, you should be thankful that the chairman forgive you for your actions and you would not be suspended but you need to do duties like cleaning here for 2 weeks." she said ending it. Ike couldn't do anything but to follow his teacher instructions or more like a command.

"Good morning i'm Chabashira Sae and i-" she was interrupted by someone raising his hands. I wonder if i'll get in trouble.

" Hai hai sensei! " i raised my hands

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka right?, do you have something to say before i inform the class? " she asked him with a slight smirk.

"Sensei you look beautiful today"i said my honest thoughts to her hehe. The class deadpanned to what i said but i think some boys agreed to what i said.

However she just ignored my compliment to her. how cold

I think i just saw Kikyo looking at me with dead eyes. Hmph! this would be my revenge for today.

"Ayanokoji right? i'll explain first, and questions will be later." she said now with a bit of cold voice. She's really just like tsun-tsun hihihi  this would be fun!

"As i was saying W-" she was interrupted again.

" Hai sensei" he raised his hand again.

She then breathe in and out before she asks me.