Chapter 14

"So, Who did you met Kiyo?" Kikyo asked me as i came back.

I just came back from a declaration of war from a loli.

"A loli!, not only a loli but a creepy one!" i said as i raised both of my hands.

"ehh!?"

"Let me give you a bit of flashback then" i said as i recall what happened.
.

Flashback

"Loli!" I shouted.

I thought loli's were rare to be seen, to think i could meet two of them in this school. A senpai and a same grade level.

I wonder if there would be a loli kouhai.

I saw her glaring at me while gripping her cane like she wanted to break it.

Now that i observed much further she looks like a doll, a creepy one!

Her holding a cane instead of a knife enhances her creepiness! but i can't deny she's cute tsk.

" fufufu can you repeat what you just said Ayanokoji-kun, i think my ears were playing tricks on me. " she laughed as she showed me creepy smug on her face.

What's with that... a laugh?!

Please stop that i might really have trauma whenever i see dolls now!

I don't have any good memories with dolls.

I wonder why girls even like dolls?,

Kikyo have lots of dolls on her room back when i visited her house,and then she invited me for a sleepover, of course i'm excited...

What else would happen if a man and a woman stay in a single bed at night?

Of course they sleep!, what else?

however i could not sleep,

Kikyo had a collection of dolls,but there was one doll that i was wary of.

If my memory was right it looks like this.

I swear it move its head a bit that night

Even jr. Masterpiece twitch but not of arousal but of danger.

My instincts told me that time that if i closed my eyes it would pounced on me.

When i left the house at morning and saying goodbye to Kikyo, I glanced to the second floor's window where Kikyo's room is located, and as i had expected the doll was there sitting like a doll that it is, staring at me.

I wonder if i tried to wave at it will it wave back? I didn't dare to try.

I swore to myself that, that would be the last time i sleep in Kikyo's room.

I know its embarassing, how the masterpiece have fallen.

I'd better convince Kikyo to send it to my father once his birthday comes, aren't i a great son?!