Chapter 4

"To think that Tsun-tsun is the protagonist as expected of the one who can use infinity! ." i said further annoying her.Although she keeps on ignoring me.

Then an olive colored hair boy stand up that gained the attention of everyone.

"Everyone since our instructor is here why don't we introduced ourselves to each other first" he said with a smile that would caught the hearts of this lovestruck maidens.

Most of them agree to it especially the girls making some of the boys glare at him.

'Heh my Kikyo wouldn't fall for that i already tame her........ Oi why do you have a slight blush!' and then she looks at me smirks and stick her tongue out.

'tch i knew it, she was just trying to get a reaction out of me like usual, well i wasn' t worried though, for some odd reason i feel like he wouldn't fall for a girl.. why did i thought of that?'

Well, i also need to get in the social hierarchy, although some of them already know about my relationship with Kikyo, i might be left in a corner of the room without her, i might even be labeled a gloomy or a loner, eugh that would be the very worst case that could happen to me.

"Right i also wanted to be friends with you all!" she said cheerfully i wonder if these is how she acts back then. I saw some of the boys looking at her with perverted looks.

'Next targets locked' i said in my thoughts, looks like they would be the next ones to get suspended after that guy named 'Ike'.

"Right i still didn't know everyone's name, it's really weird" said a blonde girl.

"its weirder if you know everyone's name on the first day, idiot" i said to her which the makes the class stifle a laugh even tsun-tsun laugh a bit, this made her embarassed then glare at me. Hoh she's kinda cute with that glare but my Kikyo is much cuter especially in...

"S-shut up!, you only said that to gain my attention didn't you?,disgusting,do you think you would have a chance with me? sorry im not interested in jerks like you" she said bowing sarcastically. The class giggled to her actions. The girls also started to support her.

"you don't have to say sorry im also not interested in a short tempered girl like you" i said mimicking her bow which made her annoyed more.

"Hmph! You wouldn't ever get a girlfriend with that attitude of yours, you buffoon!" she rediculed at me.

"awww, are you that worried about me? , don't worry there's no place for you here" i said patting my chest while showing a pitying expression to her.

This made the class interested in our conversation eagerly waiting who would win.

"okay stop!, we should be introducing ourselves by now, okay?" Kikyo said stopping the commotion happenning.

I stop and sit back to my seat and the blondie followed by slumping to her seat like a spoiled child that wasn't given what she wants. How cute, i'll play with you later.

"Well since im the one who suggested it the i'll start with myself, im Hirata Yosuke, you can call me Yosuke if you want i also-

" Next! " i said which made him startled. I just didn't want to waste time.

The girls were annoyed at what i said and started throwing insults to me for interrupting their price charming's introduction

"How dare you interrupt Hirata-kun's introduction! "

"He only wanted attention from the class, what an attention seeker!"

"Its okay everyone i already said my name anyways, lets just go with another person, sorry Ayanokoji-kun if it was too long" he said while bowing which made the girls more furious but stopped since they didn't want their prince to be upset with them. Kikyo just facepalmed to my actions since she knows she couldn't stop my antics.