Chapter 19

I was very satisfied on what happened just a while ago. It was like watching a play in the front seat.

Miyamoto who confessed his love to Mori Nene, one of our classmates, was rejected and it was seen by the whole student body.

Now everyone knows about his rejection, he didn't attend the classes probably couldn't deal about the embarrassment after getting rejected.

Mori Nene, was more than annoyed by the ordeal this morning.

Most supported her decision for rejecting his confession, Miyamoto's method of confessing was cowardly. He was like a child that couldn't get what he wanted that he would attempt to kill himself.

Those who didn't, were people who says that a simple 'NO' would've been enough, her final words about making Miyamoto do a flip as he jumps was just too much.

Although even if Miyamoto jumps down, it's not like he would die, there was a trampoline and a huge cloth that could catch him if he ever done what Mori said.

But all in all, it was a FUN MORNING.

Kikyo and I even managed to finish the bucket of popcorn that i bought while watching the scene that could be compared to a movie.

"You seem like you enjoyed Miyamoto-kun from getting rejected"

Tsun-tsun said while she was writing some notes that Sae-sensei wrote.

"Of course!, it was directed by none other than yours truly! hihihi" i replied back, my voice was a bit louder that mostly everyone turned to look at our direction.

" Lower down your voice Ayanokoji" Sae-sensei called me out. She had a frown on her face as usual.

Oh right classes were currently going on. So what?

I just noticed that Sae-sensei started wearing some undershirt, now her deep cleavage that she shows almost everyday in the class was now covered. The motivation from attending the class was now lower than low.

My classmates turned to look at me with frown on their faces, annoyed and maybe muttering curses.

At first they didn't mind my attitude for me being a bit noisy but since the S-System was finally revealed.

They began to change their attitude during classes like a switch, seeing me getting called out and disturbing the class means the deduction of the class points.

Seeing their annoyed faces made my heart thump! Oh my dear classmates, i couldn't help but tear up.

The deeper the annoyance, the deeper the love, they say right?!

"No, they're not" as if she read my thoughts, Tsun-tsun was the one who responded.

"You're just being Tsun-tsun as usual" my seatmate is the biggest Tsundere after all.

Although if she ever falls in love, there was a high chance for her to be a yandere. That thought scares me.

I could already imagine her stabbing someone using her compass or her mechanical pencil.

"Do you really want to die?!"

The classes ended with my table getting stabbed three times, my arm was just grazed.

However before i could invite Kikyo to my room to have 'fun'.

Hirata stood up and went to the teacher's podium, earning everyone's attention.

I see now what he was doing. I sent him a thumbs up to encourage him.

"Listen up everyone, Hirata is finally coming out of the closet!" i said.