Chapter 15

It's been

It's been....days???

---------------------------------------------------------
A short young woman with blonde haired styled in a bouncy bob that has subtle pink highlighted tips rang the doorbell of the dorm 401.

She was dressed on her school uniform waiting for the owner of the dorm to open up.

'I just need something, even a little bit that can caught you off guard Kiyotaka kun, i can't just let Kikyo become happy after what she did during middle school.'

"Is that you Kikyo?" the boy inside muttered. As she saw the door about to unlocked she press the button on her phone placed in her blazer's pocket as she started recording.

Mami Nanami was only here for one thing.

'Revenge'

She didn't like the idea of Kikyo having a good life and a relationship at that. She was one of Kikyo's former classmates that suffered from what Kikyo written in her anonymous blog that was later on leaks to their class.

Their class went chaos after that the boys started throwing the chairs and tables, the girls started pulling others hair, she was the one who took most of the damage not only on girls but also from boys, since there were lots things said on the blog about what she hates in the class and from specific people, it was posted on how she freely manipulates peoples feelings to get what she wanted.

She felt betrayed the most, eventhough they called themselves as bestfriends, she knew that Kikyo was hiding something from her, like she secretly hated her.

Months later she was then informed about her arranged marriage that was supposed to happen by next year and one of the candidates for it was the boy named 'Ayanokoji Kiyotaka', her father showed him two picture of the boy,

the first is a formal picture the boy, he was smiling a bit in this picture, she admits that the boy really looks handsome in the picture, he looks like a prince from a kingdom in the picture. He looks handsome and calm she thought.

Then she looks at the second picture, she laughed at it,the boy in the first picture and in the second one was the same but he was very different in the second.

The same boy in the second picture was pulling his nose upwards using his two fingers emphasizing his nostrils where it could be now compared to a pig's nose.

She was fooled by the first pic.

He was...not her type.

She didn't want to be married so she think of other ways to escape from it.

ANHS, the school had a rule of no contact from outside for 3 years, she then took advantage of that, since she also didn't want to be in the same class with her former classmates specially

'Kushida Kikyo'

She hated her and she wanted to take revenge sooner, but her arranged marriage was getting in the way of it.