Chapter 11

"START!"

I quickly dive in when i heard it,

I heard this word many times in the whiteroom,

to normal people this means that they would begin on a challenge,

activity

or they would begin to play on a game,
....
....
....
....

It was just one word,

but to us.. it was different,

To us... it was a matter of life and death,

Every tasks, tests, challenges, confrontation

You need to be on the top of everything, since...

.... Your life is not in your hands

Every children that experienced the harsh treatment of the whiteroom, was formed into something different from their usual selves and i..... was no different....

Am i really different?...

From what i remember, i don't even know if i... have an original self

Or maybe i was just born to become annoying!!!

"Itai!" i blurted out while i hold my head.

I didn't realize that i already reached the end of the pool. I then look up at the person who was recording my time. I think it was one of my fastest time... or not since i was too distracted in my thoughts but still enough to beat them.

"A-are you okay?, Ahh g-good work! A-ayanokoji-kun, you were really fast! " Ichihashi said while blushing looking at me as i emerge in the water. The others also gasp when they saw me finish early.

I then turn around and grinned towards the boys who were insulting me earlier.

"My..my..it seems like i'll be taking the reward! " i said as i winked at Chie sensei, she grinned with a blush when she saw me winked at her.

The others were irritated by this and started cheering for their candidates

"Don't you celebrate too early you bastard! "

"Beat him Koenji!" they said.

"Make him eat your dust! I mean water! " Hondo said.

'I thought they hated him, although he keeps on looking at his mirror but i knew he is also shocked by my performance,

"Hoho getting scared now perfect existence ?" i asked him sarcastically.

"hump a perfect existence doesn' t get scared, you would realize that you are below me attention-boy" he said from the other side of the pool.

"Hirata-kun can beat him! " the girls said. I just ignore them since they were too blind.

I then turn back to Ichihashi who was pouting.

"Thank you, Ichihashi, so what was my time?"

i asked her while patting her head which she was clearly enjoying.

"anyufnyuf whaft doof you mean byf time?"

She asked me while she pulled my hands and caress her cheeks on it,she looks like a kitten in here.

"Aren't you the one who supposed to time me? hihi, you wouldn't forget that won't you?"

i asked confirming it, however she become a stone like she just stared at Medusa's eyes.

'Time?... , time.. , time.. , time. areeeeeeee! ' Ruri thought in her head panicking on what to do to this situation.

I saw Habanero kun was already halfway and the two others were struggling,