Chapter 8

As they heard the 'snap' sound, everyone froze to their seats since Sae sensei break the marker into half that she was holding as she was about to start her lessons.

The boys were horrified by what they saw as they hold their 'things' with a pained expression, even koenji unconsciously did it.

'I didn't expect Sae sensei to have a strong grip' he thought while looking at the marker on the floor.

Contrary to their expectations Sae sensei took a deep breathe and release a sigh as she get another marker from her pocket still facing the whiteboard.

His classmates shot him with annoying looks and others just didn't care.

"Ayanokoji come to the faculty later" she said a bit cold but still her back facing to them.

' I wonder what she's thinking about.'

'Calm down Sae, this could be your chance to blackmail him in reaching the class A' she thought as that made her calm down.

"D-date!" he said a bit loud. This caused some boys who were attracted to their homeroom teacher to insult him.

"Like Sae-chan sensei would date you when she could have me instead" Yamauchi said

'i bet she would rather die virgin though'

"She would break your c*** like how she breaks that marker" Ike added to the fray.

"He might be getting suspended since he keeps on bothering the class, what an idiot" Karuizawa said with her amazing deduction.

"What?, are you mute now? , you annoying bastard?! " Shinohara supporting the girls leader.

"Shhh.. Shut your pie, you need to be a good model like me" i said while putting my finger in front of my mouth. This caused them to keep on annoying me. I wonder if these would decrease the private points we would get.

'This never gets old' he thought as he looked at Sae sensei keeps on teaching and didn't even scold her students which made his suspicions in the school to be accurate.

After his classmates noticed that he wasn't responding to them, they give up thinking that he got scared of them.

After a few minutes they were now talking to each other and some were even playing their nintendo's they bought yesterday.

"Is this really a prestigious school?" he muttered while looking at them but Tsun-tsun heard me.

"I know right, they were acting like an annoying bastard i know" she said to him while writing down notes.

"i wonder who was that, i could only sympathize you for meeting that person, how i pity you " he said while expressing his sympathy to her which made her annoyed but still continued writing.

"Why don't you write something, maybe your little brain could have atleat a bit of knowledge" she said belittling me.

'If only she knows' he thought. Time pass by as D class becomes chaotic.

He scanned the class to see someone sleeping, playing games, a gyaru chatting with her friends, he even saw yamauchi staring at an anime or rather a loli hentai pic as he zips his pants off which he quickly averted his eyes since he almost vomit.

Not like he would see anything.

As Chabashira sensei finished her lessons a cute voice was suddenly heard through the speakers.

"Today, at 5pm in gymnasium number 1, there will be a club fair. For those of you with an interest in clubs, please come to gymnasium number 1. I repeat..."