Chapter 14: Stick To The Plan

**Strip club scene with pole dancing and non-con touching**

Getting out of the shower, you slip into your bathrobe and use your magic to quickly dry yourself. You then braid your hair and pin all the braids snugly to your head so you're ready for when Nat arrives with the wig.

"Nova, I'm here, am I okay to come in?" Nat yells from your bedroom door.

"Yes, come on in! I'm in the bathroom."

Nat walks into the bathroom carrying several boxes, which she immediately places on the counter. In the first box, she finds a black bodysuit with leather patches and suspenders hanging from the bodice. In the box, there is a picture of the blonde stripper wearing the same outfit.

"She wore a similar set like this before, and this is how she dresses it up, so we have to copy it exactly."

You point to the long, flat box with the SHIELD sticker on it and ask, "How does that work?"

"I'll show you how the nano mask works in a few minutes. Get the bodysuit on, here are the stockings," She hands you a pack of sheer thigh high stockings, "After that, we'll move on to the wig and the mask."

You remove your bathrobe, not embarrassed in the slightest around Nat, and put on your bodysuit, pulling the straps over your arms. In order to make sure everything is properly covered, you smooth out the edges and adjust the top. As you pull the stockings up to your thighs, Nat helps you clip them to the bodice from the back while you do the front.

"I've adjusted the veil beforehand so it looks like her, let's see if this works

"I've adjusted the veil beforehand so it looks like her, let's see if this works." Nat gently places the veil on your face and taps your temples. For a moment, you can feel it buzz as it takes the form of your face and changes your appearance.

"That's uncanny." Nat says with a smile. Your mouth falls open when you look into the mirror and see the face that stares back at you.

"That's fucking creepy." You laugh. Nat hands you the blond wig with a nod. You gingerly place it on your head and pin it in place while Nat smooths out the back.

"The two of you look almost identical now."

Biting your lip lightly as you scan your face and hair again, you say, "Let's hope Klaue is fooled by it." 

"Perfume and boots and we're done." Nat says, picking up another box as you walk to the couch near your bedroom's window. Nat opens the box, revealing black leather over-the-knee boots. No zipper can be found on the side, they are laced all the way up the front.

 No zipper can be found on the side, they are laced all the way up the front