Chapter Five Morgan Grey's POV

I had so many questions and emotions running through me that I did not know where to start. I closed my eyes and tried to organize my thoughts but all I could think about was Casey. She took my breath away; she was all I could think about. I did not know much about mates because my father did not talk about it, it was forbidden in our pack. To even question it was a crime. I knew our pack was different compared to other packs but it was my home, the only one I knew.

My eyes grew heavy and my brain fogged up as sleep consumed me.

I had wild dreams of people I recognized but did not remember, of wolves running through the forest in the dead of night with the light of the full moon as a guide. I dreamt of a white and grey wolf sitting by my side as we bathed under the moonlight on a cliff's edge, I dreamt of an alpha's ceremony. Different scenes flashed before my eyes, too quick for me to recall them all. The strangest part was that half felt so familiar to me as if I had lived that life, one I cannot recall.

Before I could delve further into conflicting dreams I was shaken awake. I jumped with a start confused, at first, as to where I was. The reality of the plane crash, the painful walk through the snow, finding my mate, and everything in between came rushing back. I looked up at the concerned face of Casey. I groaned at the clear concern I had caused her, saddened by the fact that I caused her anything but joy and happiness. I felt more out of control at this moment than I had ever felt in my life.

"Are you okay Morgan?" Casey asked. "Yes, I'm sorry I made you worry. I was just having strange dreams. They felt so real." I said sadly. I sat up and brought my knees to my chest, watching as Casey knelt next to me. "Do you want to talk about it?" she asked softly. "These dreams I'm having... do you think that it means something? I feel like they are trying to tell me something but everything is so confusing, these scenes flash by much faster than I can understand them."

"Whatever they mean we will find the answers, together. I swear to you that no matter what I will help you find the answers you seek." Casey vowed. Her hand that was resting on my knee moved up to my shoulder, turning me to face her. "I promise." She whispered, pulling me close to her. It felt comforting to have her arms wrapped around my body, to feel her pressed tightly against me. She made me feel stable and safe. There could not possibly be a better feeling than this.

She pulled away slightly, her hands on my shoulders. I shivered as they slowly traced down my body coming to a stop once they reached my hips. Her eyes moved from mine to my lips and back again. Heat flared up between us as a raw need overtook my entire body. I cupped her cheek and leaned down capturing her soft lips with my own. My wolf howled her victory as I sunk into the gentle kiss.

Everything around us faded away until it was just me and Casey.

She slowly stood up and gently pushed down on my shoulders until I was lying flat on my back with Casey on top of me, my legs holding onto her hips as she sunk into me, deepening the kiss and igniting a fiery passion within me. She tasted like warm cherries, something I just could not seem to get enough of.

Time seemed like a futile man to keep track of. We stayed like that for what felt like hours, talking and kissing and basking in the close presence of the other. I knew that I did not, could not be far away from her ever again. Even if I wanted to, the bond that formed between us was alluring and strong, keeping us tethered to each other.

There was a need building up inside me driving my wolf and I wild. I did not understand it. I had never felt this need to make her mine before, never when I was with other people. And I knew somehow that it went beyond sex. My wolf screamed at me to Mark as if I knew or even understood what she was going on about.

"Morgan?" Casey asked shyly. "Yes?" "I am alpha-beta of the shadow pack and I Casey Waters acknowledge that you are my mate and ask if you will accept me as yours." She asked with hope in her eyes and a strong seriousness in her voice. "I am alpha omega of the mist moon pack and I Morgan Grey accept you as my mate Casey Waters." Casey smiled broadly and leaned down to kiss me just as her front door swung open.