Chapter 13 Casey Waters POV

I woke up to a warm body pressed against my own. I smiled at the feeling I got every time I woke up to Morgan tucked into my side and the wonderful scent of warm vanilla cherries that drove my wolf insane and made me feel content and happy. I was overjoyed that I got to spend the rest of my life with Morgan, that I get to wake up to her, to laugh, and live life to the fullest with her. I looked over at the clock on my nightstand noticing that it was ten already. I turned onto my side and pulled Morgan closer, her naked body flush against my own.

I kissed her temple and enjoyed the feeling of her against me. We stayed like that for about half an hour as I drifted in and out of sleep. Eventually, it was my stomach growling that separated me from Morgan and caused me to get up. I made my way to the bathroom, turning the water on in the shower, waiting until it got warm enough before I got in. I loved the way the semi-hard water beat my shoulders and back, loosening all my muscles. I stayed like that with my head bent slightly forward and my hands braced on the wall allowing the steaming water to work its magic.

Twenty minutes later I stepped out feeling clean and refreshed. I wrapped a towel around myself before heading back to the bedroom. To my surprise Morgan was awake, sitting on the bed cross-legged. "Morning baby," I said walking over to her side and planting a soft kiss on her forehead. "Morning love." She replied smiling sleepily. I got dressed quickly my hunger growing. "I am going to make breakfast," I said pulling a shirt over my head. I heard Morgan giggle. "What? What is it?" I asked confused. "I never knew you were an Ironman fan." She said pointing at my shirt. "Oh." I laughed. "Yeah, I have been for years, loved the movies and the comics. I am a huge Marvel fan." I said grinning.

"You coming?" I asked her as I walked towards the door. "Yeah, I will be there in a minute." She said. I nodded my head and walked out the room, down the short passage, and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out a pack of bacon and mini mutton sausages. I placed both of them on the counter by the stove as I grabbed six eggs which I cracked into a mixing bowl.

I threw in some mixed herbs, white pepper and salt before whisking it all together until the eggs were fully blended together. I grabbed a frying pan and placed it on the stove, waiting for it to heat up before I poured the eggs in. while I let the eggs cook a bit I put the bacon on a tray and popped it into the oven to grill. I took another pan, scooped a little butter into it and let it heat up as I started scrambling the eggs. When the buttered pan was hot enough I threw the sausages in to fry. I switched off the plate I was using to cook the eggs once the eggs were light and fluffy and set the pan aside.

I turned to the sausages, turning them over every five minutes or so, so that it was thoroughly cooked before switching off the plate it was on and set the pan aside. I opened the oven door and checked on the bacon making sure that I get it crispy and not burnt when Morgan walked into the kitchen. "Wow, something smells amazing." She said taking a seat at the breakfast nook. "It is almost done," I told her. "Good because my stomach is growling and my mouth is watering."

A few minutes later I took out the bacon, perfect in all its crispy glory. I dished everything up including the buttered toast, placing a plate in front of Morgan. "God this looks amazing baby." She said. "I hope it tastes as good as it looks," I said taking a seat next to her. "I am sure it will love." She replied kissing my cheek sweetly.

We ate in silence. Once we were done I took our dishes to the kitchen and started cleaning up while Morgan made us coffee. We had settled into an easy routine that suited both of us. Once everything was clean and tidy we migrated to the lounge, taking our usual spots on the long couch that directly faced the fireplace. "We should get supplies from town before we leave. I was thinking about asking Benji, Jess, and Drew to come with. What do you think?" I asked Morgan taking a sip of my coffee. I was not surprised that Morgan had already finished hers.