Tru brings me back from the dead

Alexa's pov

Last night me and him did it for the first time and yes he is older then me. He doesn't really care how old I am because he loves me too much. I was so shocked that he kissed me last night when he came over and then we did it and it was amazing and I can't wait to see where we take off. 

Later we go out on a date and I had fun tonight but let's just say someone got their revenge.

Me and Luc kissed and said our goodbyes for now, I never wanted to let go but I had to.

After he left I started to walk home and I didn't even make it that far. This car was driving really fast and it wouldn't slow down. I looked at who was driving the car and it was my old manager. I tried to get out of the way but he ended up hitting me straight on and I died that day but actually I didn't. It's a long story, so my body got sent to the morgue and sometime later we were back at this day but I was alive. There was this girl and I couldn't tell why she was here, I never knew her but I guess I will now.

We were back when me and Luc were on our date and we had it all over again, the kiss and everything. He left and I started to walk home but that's when this car started coming down the road fast and the girl that was there tries to get the car to slow down.

she gets the car to slow down and my old manager gets out of the car, he seems really angry that she got in the way. She talks to him about why he's doing this and he tells her everything. She was on my side because what she heard from him was stupid. She ended up convincing him to go home and he does. She saved my life and after today me and her became best friends. I asked her what her name was and she said her name was Tru actually she said Tru with a u which made me laugh cause that's exactly how Luc said is name. It was so cute when he said it, he's always so cute and now I need to see him.

--------

It's now the next day and Luc comes over. He got me flowers and I loved them. 

He's such a good boyfriend and no I haven't told him what happened, I didn't feel like it cause I felt like he would break up with me

He's such a good boyfriend and no I haven't told him what happened, I didn't feel like it cause I felt like he would break up with me. Like how do you tell someone that you died and then was brought back to life cause you relived the day over again and some girl stopped you from dying. People would think your crazy and you would probably be put in a mental hospital. I can not tell him the truth and I never will even if that means being with him for the rest of my life and still being the liar that I am.

I love him but honesty is not an option anymore. I died and and then got brought back to life, you can't just tell your boyfriend that hey I died but I was brought back to life. I sound so stupid saying it in my head, Whoever said you have to be honest with your boyfriend was wrong cause there are somethings you can't tell them because you'll be put into a mental hospital and probably put in a straight jacket. I don't want that so yes I'm gonna keep on lying.