Valentine's Day

Alexa's Pov

I never really liked Valentine's Day because I never had anyone to spend it with and since now I have a boyfriend, I thought I would give it a chance. He wanted to do something special but now we're just staying home because of my broken ankle. He felt bad that we couldn't spend this day out somewhere like out for dinner or whatever but I said it was ok cause I'd rather spend it at home anyway. 

We sat on the couch talking about our future and what it might look like one day. He brought up marriage but I looked at him and said "When it happens, it'll happen"

He smiled and in my head I was think we've been together for years now and what if he asks me to marry him today. I mean I'll say yes whenever he asks me. I wanna spend the rest of my life with him but apart of me feels like I never be able to.

--------

He told me he would be right back and I said ok. He left my place to I guess go grab something and I didn't think anything of it. Later he came back with flowers in his hand and he gave them to me, I smiled and he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Later I'm sitting on the couch and Luc comes over and bends down on one knee and I got excited but he wasn't asking me to marry him but getting me excited for the real thing.

Later I wake up from my small nap and I find a letter sitting next to me on the couch and so I pick it up.

It has a lovely poem in it. 

The poem says "Roses are red, violets are blue come to our room where you'll find the your future groom "

I get into the wheelchair and I wheel myself to our room. When I get in there, there are rose petals everywhere and there are so much lit candles and Luc was down on one knee. I started freaking out and I didn't even know what to say but all I could say is "Luc Johnston you did all of this for me cause you do love me and I love you and I love all of this. I really don't know what to say and this is all too much and I think it should have not been because I'm not all that but my answer is"

He then says "No"

"Luc you didn't let me finish, what I meant to say is that my answer is Yes! Because Luc Johnston I want to spend the rest of my life with you and yes part of me thinks I never will because we all go someday but for now I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I love you and I always will. You don't even have to ask me cause I will always say Yes. See I never thought this would happen to me because I'm the girl that no boy wants but then you came and made everything better and your the reason why I'm happy and seriously you are the only guy I will ever love, Your the love of my life and there will never be anyone else. So when were standing up there I will probably never let the guy speak because I will right away say I do"

He gets up from where he's standing and we hug and kiss. I felt like all of my dreams are coming true and I still can't believe I found someone who actually loves me and I can't wait to make him my husband.