Wedding Dress Death

Alexa's Pov

Yesterday I had this weird feeling while me and Luc were having sex and that weird feeling was really scary. I literally had a feeling that Luc was going to die, that he was gonna leave me and he said he would never hurt me on purpose and I believe him. I just don't want him to go, I want him to stay with me forever but now I know he won't and the thought of it is making me sad.

Anyway today I'm going wedding dress shopping with Tru because me and Luc were gonna get married really soon because we didn't want to wait. I was happy that I was going to get married to him and that we didn't have to wait cause I was ready to stand up there and say I do.

The weird thing was that part of me is thinking that me and him will never get married but ya know what, I'm not gonna worry about it cause we are going to get married.

So Me and Tru got to the dress place and I was freaking out over all of them, they were so pretty and it was because I never thought I would be in one of these places looking for my dress.

So after awhile I saw this one dress and I really liked it, I tried it on and when I looked at myself in the mirror, I cried. It was the one, the one I would walk down the aisle with.

Later it's like 2 days later and I got my dress and it was so pretty that I cried again when I saw it.

After getting it, I start to feel weird so I run to a store and I grab a pregnancy test.

5 mins pass and I look at it and it says that me and Luc are gonna have a baby. I start to get excited and I couldn't wait to tell Luc.

I got a weird text from Luc saying to meet him somewhere. It was an address I didn't know but I went there anyway. 

When I got there someone was pointing a gun at Luc. I freaked out and tried to get the guy to stop. This guy thinks that Luc is sleeping with his wife and he says "He's sleeping with her" and I say back "No he's not, he would never do that"

Luc then says "Alexa get our of here, you shouldn't be here"

I then say "Luc you texted me to come here, that's why I'm here"

"I didn't send you a text"

"Yes you did, It was sent by you"

The guy then yells "SHUT UP!"

We look at him and I tell him "Please don't shoot him, we're supposed to get married and I can't lose him"

He then says that he doesn't care and that he will shoot. I know this is not gonna end well so I tell Luc the good news before it's too late.

"Before it's too late I need to tell you something and this can't wait" I tell him

"Ok what is it?" He replies

"Luc your gonna be a father and I just found out this morning and I love you so much"

The guy ends up shooting Luc and till this day I have never been the same.

So the funeral is coming up and i want to go but I don't think I'll be able to handle it.

I get ready for it and I know your supposed to wear all black but I had to wear my wedding dress to his funeral. I know he's dead but I wanted to show him something he'll never get to see.

I get there and I see him in his casket, all I could do was cry. I still can't believe he's gone. I said that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with him but I knew that I wouldn't be able to. That weird feeling I had while me and Luc were having sex came true. While I was there I set a single rose on him in his casket.

After setting the rose down Tru comes up to me and gives me a hug

After setting the rose down Tru comes up to me and gives me a hug. I then say while crying "Tru! Why isn't he asking for help?, why can't you help him?, please do something. I can't live without him!"

She then tells me "I'm sorry Alexa but he's gone"

"Nooo He can't be"

"Let's go home"

Tru takes me home and she leaves. 

Later I take off the dress and I cry into it. I say out loud "I was never ready for you to leave"

 I say out loud "I was never ready for you to leave"

I guess I'll  never be able to be Mrs. Johnston, Bye Luc.