My birthday!

Alexa's Pov

So today is my birthday and Tru took me out so we can hang out and I said ok when she asked me. I didn't question it but shouldn't Luc be taking me out.

As we are walking we talk a lot and she asks me about Luc cause she knows something's up.

"So how are you and Luc?" She asks me

"Good" I reply

We continue walking and talking. I tell her that I should be getting home but she won't let me.

I say this to her "Tru I really need to get home, look you need to let me go home please"

"And why would I let you do that?" Tru says back

"Because it's my birthday and I'm tired and I want to take a nap before anything else"

"Well you can crash at my place for a little bit"

"Thanks but I'd rather go home"

"I can't let you do that"

"Why not, did Luc put you up to something? I bet he did so great my boyfriend put you up to something and now you can't tell me what it is"

"No no it's not that, it's just you can't go home right now cause you need to hang out with me and we need to catch up more" 

Tru starts nervously laughing after she says that and I just look at her and I say this "Tru? What 's going on?"

She accidentally tells me "Oh ok fine, Luc is planning a party for you and he told me to keep you out of the house"

"I knew it! I also don't want Luc to be heartbroken that I didn't have a really great reaction so I'm gonna act like I didn't know anything and you are gonna act like nothing happened"

-------

Later Luc texts me saying that it's an emergency which I know he's just saying that cause he got finished setting up my surprise party for my birthday. I text him back saying that I'll be there right away and that he shouldn't move and that everything will be ok just to make sure he doesn't realize I now about the party.

I rush home and everyone jumps up and yells surprise and I jump even though I knew that was going to happen. I tell Luc trying not to sound like I know "Aww Luc thank you, you shouldn't have"

"You knew didn't you" Luc tells me

"Ok fine, yes Tru told me"

 "Why would she do that?"

"Because I made her. I just wanted to go home and rest and also I hate surprises which I know you don't know but now you know. Luc look we can do something later or tomorrow for my birthday ok, I love you so much Luc Johnston"

"Ok I love you too"

We go back to celebrating my birthday and I felt really bad that I knew about my surprise birthday party cause I know he wanted to do something special for me and I ruined it.