Jenny's final resting place

Alexa's Pov

So I did something that I'm kinda proud of but not proud of and i'm really  scared that It really did happen. Ok so I might have done something but I have no idea if I did or didn't. Ok yeah I need to tell you want happened so I think I might do that, ok let's just start at the start of where it started.

Me and Davis who is the guy who work at the morgue with my best friend. Me and him were spending the day with each other because he's really cool and he asked me if I wanted to go to the mall with him and I said sure. 

We got hungry after shopping for a little bit so we decided to grab some lunch. We got our lunch and sat down. After awhile of eating our lunch, Jenny comes up to me. She seems really angry like she wanted to fight me in front of everyone.

She tries to punch me because I guess she's still mad about how I stood up for myself 3 times because I was done letting her win all the time. Anyway so yeah she tries to punch me but I block it with my hand and she tries to punch me with her other hand but I block that one too. I got up from where I was sitting and I pushed her right into the staircase frame while still blocking her punches. I keep pushing her harder into it and she loses her balance and falls right over the 2nd stair railing. I start panicking and Davis looks at me and I don't know if Jenny's dead or she's just hurt. I run down the stairs and I can't find her anywhere so I was hoping she got up and left but when I kept walking I found her, she was dead. I got scared cause I thought that if someone found her then they would arrest me. 

Davis found me and he saw Jenny's dead body. We were both terrified and I just told him to find a way to take her body to the morgue because I was not gonna go to prison because I killed my high school bully. He tries to find a way to take her body to the morgue and I tell him that I'm gonna go home. He asks me if I'm really gonna leave him here and I said yes. I told him that I need to go home and see Luc. I need him to hold me and tell me everything's gonna be ok. He said ok and he let go home.

Later I get home and I'm in tears and Luc sees that I'm crying so he puts his arms around me. He asks me "What's wrong?"

"I - I - I killed Jenny" I answered 

"I'm sure it was an accident"

"It was, Me and Davis were hanging out and Jenny came up to us and she tried to punch me twice but I blocked them. I got up while holding onto her punches and I pushed her right into the staircase frame, I kept pushing her harder into it and then she lost her balance and fell over the railing. Your girlfriends a murderer so go ahead and break up with me for the 3rd time, I deserve it"

Luc takes my hand and leads me to the couch. We both lay down next to each other and he wraps his arms around me. I just lay there thinking about what I did. I just couldn't seem to put a smile on my face. I'm just glad Luc was there to hold me.

 I'm just glad Luc was there to hold me