Luc thinks I'm cheating on him

Alexa's Pov

It's the next morning and it's about 9 am and so I get up and get dressed. Luc asks where I'm going and I tell him that I'm going to hang out with Tru's brother Harrison since he asked me if I wanted to hang out with him today. As I'm leaving I tell him that I'll be back at 1 pm and he says ok and that he loves me. I tell him I love him too and then I leave.

I get to the diner and I see Harrison sitting there.

We say hi to each other and then he asks me if I want to go with him to have some drinks so I say sure and so we go. We've been having so much fun spending time with each other and I looked over to the right side and saw that Tru was spying on us. I didn't care and so me and Har spent hours at the bar just talking and drinking and laughing. 

---------

It's now 10 pm and I tell Har that I should be getting home, Luc's probably worried about me. He said ok and that he'll see me later.

I get home and Luc has his arms folded and he doesn't look happy.

"Hey Luc, you Ok?" I ask him

"Why were you late?" He asks me

"Sorry me and Harrison forgot what time it was and we were having such a great time with each other that we lost track of time. I'm sorry Baby"

"Can you answer is 1 question?"

"Yeah sure what is it"

"Are you cheating on me?"

"What! No I would never do that, I didn't cheat on you with my brother's best friend ok and he has a girlfriend anyway"

"Are you sure"

"Yes Tru was there spying on us so you can ask her"

I call Tru and give the phone to Luc. He asks Tru if I cheated on him with her brother and she says no that we were just talking, drinking and laughing all night. He finally believes me and he says he's sorry that he accused me of cheating.

I tell him that sorry's not gonna cut it and I pin him to the wall again. I kiss him deeply and passionately and he kisses me back even harder and then I drag him into the bedroom. We both strip off our clothes and then I push him down on the bed and climb between his legs. Our bodies connect and our lips meet as I ride him slowly and he moans in pleasure. He wraps his arms around my neck as his hands wander all over my body, caressing it lovingly and gently. He grabs my waist and squeezes it tightly as he deepens our kiss. 

His fingers brush against my breasts causing me to moan loudly into his mouth but he shushes me before he starts sucking my tits. He continues kissing my neck as I start rocking my hips and thrusting my tongue into his mouth, moaning and moaning. Our kiss is passionate and intense and I wrap my legs around him as he reaches between us with one hand and holds me close by my hip and pulls my clit in his hand. He pumps his hand faster and harder while continuing kissing and licking me and stroking my breasts.Luc starts to rub himself faster and harder against me, moving his head back and forth, pumping his hand faster. 

The way he moves his head against mine causes me to moan louder and moan more.As he continues to pound against me, he grips me tighter with his right hand whilst he places my left hand on top of his cock. As he pushes his hand faster into my pussy, I feel myself beginning to get closer to climax as Luc begins pulling me closer to my orgasm.I scream his name into his ear as I come. When I pull away from his mouth, I pant heavily as Luc watches me. My hair is covering my face which is flushed red. Luc smirks slightly at me, looking down my body. As he stares at my exposed wetness, he licks his lips as his eyes linger on my body for another minute. He leans down, giving me a quick peck on my lips and whispers "I love you" into my ears as he stands up and goes to the bathroom to wash up. 

I smile as I watch him enter. After he exits the bathroom he walks back towards me and sits on the edge of my bed."You're so beautiful" he whispers to me. I blush and shyly look up at him. He smiles and leans down to plant a short kiss on my forehead and then my nose and cheeks."Thank you babe" I reply as I wrap my arms around him. He chuckles and hugs me tight.