Getting lost while driving

Alexa's pov

Today me and my boyfriend are going on a trip and I was really excited to go but getting there was the fun part. We were on our way there and Luc was driving but of course we got lost and that was more fun than the trip.

We were supposed to go down this specific road but he forgot and took a wrong turn, I looked at him and smiled even though I wanted to yell at him for getting us lost. 

All I say is "Uh Luc I think you missed the road were supposed to go down"

He looks at me and says while he giggles a little  "Oh I guess I did"  

"Luc did you do this on purpose?"

"Maybe?"

"You little! you meant to get us lost, why?"

"Cause I wanted to spend more time with you before we get there"

"Oh Ok clever"

He stops the car and he gets out a map so he can know how to get back  to the road that we were supposed to go down. While looking at the map he tells me that he wants us to go into the backseat and all I do is smile.

 While looking at the map he tells me that he wants us to go into the backseat and all I do is smile

We both get into the backseat and while back there he gets on top of me and kisses me passionately.

We end up doing it in the back of the car and I never thought I would do this in my life.

---------

Later we decide to hit the road again. Luc finally gets on the road that we are supposed to go down and we start heading to where we are supposed to go.

It felt like we were driving forever even though it wasn't even far.

We get there and we set stuff up. We decided to go camping since we didn't have anything better to do this week. I mean after this week I start school again but I wasn't gonna worry about that, all I have to worry about is how I'm gonna work and go to school at the same time. Ok not gonna worry about it, I'm just gonna enjoy the trip and spend time with my boyfriend. 

-----------

We get everything set up it's about 9 pm so we decide to have a fire cause it was starting to get cold out and we didn't bring much.

He takes his jacket off and puts it around my shoulders.

We sat there for hours and after awhile I layed my head on his shoulder

We sat there for hours and after awhile I layed my head on his shoulder. Later We went into the tent and fell asleep for awhile. I ended up waking up in the middle of the night because I thought I heard something. I shake Luc to wake him up and all I say is "Luc wake up! I think there's someone outside of the tent" 

He wakes up and goes to check. I then hear him screaming and I get scared. He comes back into the tent and laughs.

"Luc Johnston, Why would you do that?" I say trying not to yell.

He continues to laugh and I get so annoyed that I pull him down right beside me. I get on top of him and pin him down to the ground. I wouldn't let him get up. I then lean down and that's when our lips touched. 

---------

Now it's the next day I woke up first and I grabbed my clothes and I put them on before walking out of the tent. Yes we did it last night and it was amazing. So I walked out of the tent and I sat down on the ground waiting for Luc to wake up.

I waited for hours and then after that I got up and walked back into the tent. I woke him up and we both went back outside. We ended up having another fire while we sit together, We kept each other warm and I kept telling myself that I never want to let go. It felt so nice to be in his arms. 

I ended up laying down and laying my head on his lap, I stayed like this for awhile. I eventually fell asleep and when I woke up he was staring at me but I didn't mind. I looked right into his cute blue eyes and we just stared into each others eyes for a bit and I just couldn't look away. 

I felt like I was in a fairytale, like I'm a princess who found her prince. Our love story is just like every fairytale, true loves kiss works every time.