Hanging out with Tru

Alexa's pov

I thought today was gonna be like every other day but today wasn't like every other day, it was different. I didn't see Luc at all and I started to get worried because what if something happened to him? I could never forgive myself if something happens to him. 

I'm sitting up in bed hoping that Luc will call me telling me that he's ok and that I don't have to worry about him but yes my cell phone did ring but it wasn't Luc, it was Tru. She wanted to hang out with me today and I said sure cause it's not like I have anything better to do. 

She wanted to meet her at the diner where I used to work. I almost said no because I hate that place and my old manager tried to kill me with his car. I hope he gets fired and they find a new manager, I would love to be the diners new manager. I would make a better one then he ever did.

So a miracle happened, my old manager got fired and is no longer the manager there and oh my gosh I smiled so big, I was so happy and they needed to a new manager pr the place will get shut down for good and never reopen. I knew I would make a better manager and so I applied hoping to get it and guess what I did! 

I tried to call Luc to tell him the good news but he never answered and that made me scared. I kept calling over and over but he never picked up. I just got dressed and I headed to the diner to meet Tru. 

I got there and she was so happy to see me. We sat down and we talked for awhile before I talked about how worried I am because Luc will not answer my calls. I mean I know he's probably ok but what if he's not? He could be dead let's just hope he isn't. 

"I'm so worried about Luc" I tell her with tears started to form in my eyes

"Why, What's wrong?" She asks me sounding so worried

"Well I have no idea where he is and I've tried calling him like a thousand times and he still hasn't picked up the phone"

"Well I'm sure he's ok just give him an hour and see what happens and if he doesn't call you back then try looking for him, I'm pretty sure he will call you back"

"But what if he doesn't call me back and what if I go and look for him but never find him? Do I just assume he's dead or do I give up or do I keep on looking?"

"If nothing happens then just wait cause he'll show up eventually"

"Ok I guess your right, well I have to work so I'll see ya later"

"Ok see ya later"

I get up from where I am sitting and I walk behind the counter. She leaves and that's when Luc enters.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU ALL DAY AND YOU NEVER PICKED UP! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" I yell

He tells me to 1 calm down and 2nd that he was planning a surprise all day and that's the reason he couldn't pick up the phone. It made me calm down a bit and to be honest I felt a bit better now that he told me the truth.

He asked me what I'm doing back at the diner and I said that I'm the new manager because my old one got fired and I think it's because he tried to hit me with his car. Luckily Tru saved my life and I get to live my life again. I told him that he gets his job back cause I would love to work with him again. Who would have thought that an 18 year old girl would be a manager of a diner? I love it and to be honest I wouldn't want any other job. I'm just glad Luc is ok and that everything is ok, can't wait for tomorrow!