Work and School at the same time

Alexa's Pov

So I'm back in school now and I'm also still the manager of the diner, I have to figure out how i'm going to mange a diner and do school at the same time.

I get up and I quickly get dressed so I can go to school, Like I really try to get dressed cause I don't want to be late.

Luc wakes up and He sees me rushing out the door and asks me "What's going on?"

"Sorry I woke you I'm just gonna be late to school if I don't hurry" I reply

I get out the door and I run to school. 

------

After being in my first hour I ask my teacher if I could go to the bathroom and he says sure but be quick.

I run to the diner I quickly put my apron on and I help some customers before I take off my apron and I run so quick back to school. I got there before class ended but my teacher was wondering why I was taking so long and I said the most stupidest thing I could ever say, I told him I was going #2. He just looked at me weird and told me to sit down, After my first hour I run back to the diner and quickly check on it to make sure nothing went wrong. I looked at the clock and realized that I'm gonna be late so I run so fast back to school and to my second hour.

I get there and my teacher asked me why I was late and I told her that I peed my pants and went to the bathroom to change my pants. The second I said that I got super embarrassed even though it didn't happen. I took my seat and she began teaching.

-----------

Every time I came back from work I tell my teachers some lame excuse because yes I lie and I'm gonna keep on doing it. This time I told my fifth hour teacher that I pooped my pants because well It slipped right out and there was no saving me from it.

He looked at me and gave me a disgusted sit down look and so I said ok and took my seat.

Later I'm in my 6th hour class and I was about to run to work real quick when Luc came to visit me.

The teacher asked him who he was and of course he said his name is Luc Johnston and that he's here to see me and needs to talk to me real quick.

"Alexa who is this?" My teacher asks me

"Um he's my step brother and we had some family issues come up and he needs to talk to me about it" I lie

"Ok well then go into the hall and be quick"

"Ok I will"

Me and Luc go into the hall and he says this in a why did you do that tone "Really Brother!"

"I panicked I couldn't say boyfriend because he'll think your going to do me in the bathroom or something also Luc why are you here?" I say

"I needed to see you also do you want me to go work at the diner for you?"

"Yes please"

Before he leaves he gives me a kiss. 

After he leaves I go back inside.

Now I don't have to worry about going to work and school and back, thank god!