Getting back together

Alexa's pov

It's been weeks since me and Luc broke up and it's been hard. 

I was thinking on meeting some new guys so maybe I can feel happy again but I decided that was not a good idea. My friend's friend was trying to set me up with a few guys because she wants me to be happy but everyone of those was a fail. 

I realized I was only happy with 1 guy and that was Luc. He made me feel so happy and I felt like I could be myself around him. I want him back and I would do anything to get him back.

Later I went out cause I was bored from being in my room all day and I stopped into the diner since I had nothing better to do. As I was in there my best friend comes to visit me, She still feels bad for me. We talk for awhile and then as we are in the diner Luc comes in, He kept on talking and talking about how he was sorry and how he still loves me and wants me back.

I said that I love him too and that I want me back so much. We end up getting back together and now I feel like I can be happy. I can stop crying and feeling horrible about myself. I know it's not ok for an 18 year old to date a 23 or 24 year old but I love him too much and I don't care what anybody says, he's mine and he will always be mine.