Breaking up

Alexa's pov

So today was starting to feel like every other day until it didn't. We both got up this morning to head to work. I was supposed to be there earlier but I slept in to late, So we both get there and I put on my apron and I make sure people are doing there job. 

Later I got bored sitting in my little office space so I go up to the counter and I saw that my cutie was helping a customer and that made me smile a bit. I was so sorry I had to drag him away for a second. I asked Tory if she would help with customers while me and Luc have a talk about something in my office. By talk I mean kissing. I never got one this morning and I really needed one and the only way I knew I was gonna get it was by dragging him in my office. 

Tory wasn't so happy but she helped. I told her she needs to stop being so mean and put a smile on her face or she will be fired and I wasn't gonna take no for an answer. Later while me and Luc are kissing in my office I hear a man scream and I freaked out so we stopped for now while I checked on Tory and the customer she was helping. 

It didn't look so good. Turns out she threw a hot cup of coffee in his face, he was holding his face and screaming in pain. I told him to let go of his face and he did. His face was burned a lot because the coffee was so hot. I called 911 so he can get his face taken care of. 

He gets taken to the hospital and I slam Tory so hard against a wall.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

 she was not happy. I was in fight mode at this point, I threw her into the counter and that made her hit her head a little. I wanted to dunk her head in a thing of very hot oil and melt her face off. 

I never liked Tory when I worked here and I still don't as you can tell. After fighting I tell her to leave or I will kick her butt out. She got really angry and I called the cops on her since after I told her she was fired she tried to kill me. They came and took her away and I never saw her ever again.

Later There was a customer waiting for what seemed like hours I told Luc to help the customer because we were short staffed and I am the boss of him. He told me that he was breaking up with me and I asked him why? He said it's not gonna work out and I started crying. I can't believe he just did that. I screamed.

"I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN LUC JOHNSTON! WE ARE DONE!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face.

The customer just looked like he was done with us at this point and all I said was "Ya know what Just leave, I am not gonna serve you for 1 more second, I am done! With everything and everyone except for my friend who actually cares about me. Just leave, GO! YOU HERE ME LEAVE!"

He leaves and I let out the loudest scream ever. I don't need a boyfriend and I guess I'll never be happy ever again. what's the point of living if I'm just going to be miserable for the rest of my life? I don't deserve to live, I deserve to be buried 6 fix under the ground! 

I cried for like an hour straight and I went into the kitchen and I grabbed a really sharp knife. I was ready to end it all but my best friend stopped me. She hugged me and told me that everything is going to be ok and all I did was try in her arms. 

She asked me what's wrong and I told her that Luc broke up with me because I guess he doesn't even love me anymore. She felt bad that even she started crying too. I felt horrible about everything. She took me home and she stayed with me for hours and even when I said I was fine, she still wouldn't leave. I had my heartbroken at 18 by a guy who was 23 or 24 and I guess I learned my lesson, I'll never date older men ever again!

The Tru Calling of the heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें