School Bathroom S*X

Alexa's Pov

I woke up early this morning because I had school. Luc woke up and he knew I had to go to school, he asked me to take him with me and I said I couldn't and after I said that to him, his smile turned into a frown. I felt bad.
Later I'm going to the bathroom because I really had to go and couldn't sit through class. I got up off the toilet and I was flushing it when I was spun around and pinned to the bathroom wall. I looked at who it was and it was Luc. I asked him why he was here and why he was in the girls bathroom and before I could finish he kissed me. We were both breathing heavy and my heart beating fast. I tried pushing him away but all he did was press harder. He put his hand on my waist as he kissed my neck. It felt good. Luc then broke our kiss and told me how much he loves me. I just stood there speechless. He then lifts my shirt over my head and after it's off he unbuttons his jeans. He puts the toilet cover down and sets me down on top of it. After he takes off his pants we get down on the ground and he kisses all of my body. He then takes my underwear off and I'm lying between his legs. I wanted this so badly but I had to get back to class or a teachers gonna come looking for me. He shh's me and all I could say is "Luc I have to get back to class, we can't do this right now" He then looks at me and says "Who cares, you know you want this"
I nod yes and he continues kissing me. Then I hear footsteps running down the hall towards the bathroom. A girl comes into the bathroom and goes into one of the stalls. Me and Luc stay quiet and someone knows someone else is in here with them so they ask me "You seem like you've been in here for awhile, you ok?" I tell them "Yeah just on my period and having very bad cramps right now"

Luc looks at me and whispers "Really that's all you could think of" 

I tell him "What do you want me to say that, oh me and my boyfriend are having sex"
The girl then leaves the bathroom and me and Luc get right back to it. He pulls me up and he lays me back down onto the toilet seat. He leans forward and starts kissing my stomach slowly and then I feel him slide inside of me. His tongue goes from my stomach to my chest to my breasts. He kisses and sucks me all over causing pleasure to run through me every time. My hands find their way in his hair and I pull on it hard as I continue to moan. He moves up and down my stomach still making love to me. He slides himself in and out faster. Then he reaches his climax. He thrusts in and out of me for what seems like an eternity. His eyes close tightly shut. After about 10 seconds he releases into me. I also release some cum into his mouth. He licks it up. As soon as he gets up and I do too he grabs his clothes and throws them on. We walk together to math. When we get there I take my seat and Luc leaves.
My teacher asks me "Why were taking so long in the bathroom?"
I reply "I was going #2 and it was keeping me from coming back"
My teacher asks me to sit and I do. Today was great! I still can't believe I had sex in a school bathroom.