Getting taken care of by Luc

Alexa's Pov

We stayed at the cabin for few more days because of my ankle and yes I missed my bed and my place but at least I get to be here with Luc. I've been getting calls from Tru because she's worried about me. She called me again and this time I answered the call. We talked and she asked me if I'm ok and I said I broke my ankle and we are gonna be at the cabin for a few more days so I can try to get a little bit better before going home.

After on the phone with my friend, I end up tossing my phone across the room and I lay down and Luc holds me tight. He kisses my forehead and I then get up and I tease him a little but he says no cause he doesn't want to hurt me and I'm like I know I'm in pain because of my ankle but I'm bored and yes I like that my boyfriend is taking care of me. I then give up and he put his arms around me and hold me tight. We just stare into each others eyes and I take his hand in mine. 

Later I we just lay here and I Luc continues to hold me tight. He knows how much pain I'm in and all he wants to  do is make me feel better. 

--------------

It's now next week and we decide to go home. When we get home Luc carries me into the house and sets me down on the couch. I tell him that a foot massage would be nice so he gives me one and it was amazing. He said I would be spoiled and that I can get whatever I want. I jokingly say "Since you said I could have whatever I want, I would love for you to buy me a castle"

He looks like woah yeah no but I say "I was joking, I don't need a castle cause I have you"

We both start laughing about it and I give him a small kiss on the cheek.

We just lay together on the couch and we stay like this for a bit but I wish it could be forever.