Read All About It

Singers FP and Gladys Jones have split!

Back on the bottle? FP Jones announces split from Gladys Jones.

Love is dead! FP and Gladys have broken up.

Music royalty couple FP and Gladys Jones announce split weeks before they're set to go on tour together.

"Love-Ville" Tour CANCELLED

Love-Ville? More like Splits-Ville! Gladys and FP break up!

The articles have been non-stop, it seems every time FP blinks there's a new one being published. All with cheesy titles, or untrue theories to gain more clicks. It makes him sick, even as Mary does her best to do damage control, answering as many publications as she possibly can who have asked for a quote.

FP had instructed her not to say a single bad word about Gladys, and not to mention or confirm why the breakup happened. Yes she hurt him, but he doesn't want to make this whole event even harder on June, the little girl had taken it hard enough as it is.

They didn't really explain it in great detail, not sure that her little five-year-old brain would fully grasp the concept of a divorce or custody agreements, instead they had simply said that they wouldn't all be living together anymore and that June would simply stay with Gladys half the week and FP during the rest. Naturally, it had still confused her, and she wasn't sure why they wouldn't be living together anymore. It had broke FP's heart to answer all the questions she asked, her big brown eyes filled with tears as she grappled with the thought of not seeing both of her parents every day.

But of course that's not where the articles stopped, though the rest had been his own fault. He had felt wrong not putting Alice's name on the song, even though she insisted she didn't want any credit, so he had simply put down "A" as a co-writer, and the media went crazy.

Who's the mystery writer behind FP Jones latest hit?

"A", the single letter that is sending music fans into a frenzy.

Could the mysterious "A" be a new lover in FP's life?

Top 5 theories of who the mysterious "A" is

A for anonymity? Who is this lyrical genius?

He hadn't expected it to be such a big fuss, sure he had anticipated a few questions, but nothing like this. Its had him on the edge of his seat all morning though, waiting by the phone, waiting for it's inevitable ring.

It rings around ten A.M and he answers it with a knowing grin when he sees who's calling. "Well hello."

"I told you not to give me credit." Alice scolds on the other line.

He smiles and relaxes into the couch cushions. "I didn't, I gave credit to somebody named A."

"Exactly! And you've started a media frenzy!"

"You're not the only person in the world who's name starts with A you know? This could be an Adam, or an Adrienne, or-"

"It's not funny FP, I told you not to credit me." Alice barks.

He sighs. "Why are you so against this? Are you ashamed of writing with me or something?"

"No, of course not, don't be silly. It's just... it's complicated okay?"

His voice softens. "So explain it to me, I told you my secrets."

"I just like to keep some things private okay? Writing is special to me, I don't want that to ever be jeopardized." Alice explains as calmly as she can.