NEW BOOK!

I was supposed to be writing Tainted Hearts next... but I changed my mind. Instead, we have a rivals, co-workers, travel, enemies to lovers romance ;)

But here are the details of that book :)

Title - The Lines Between Us

Cover:

Description:

Description:

Two rivals. Numerous cities. One big architectural project. And pure attraction

Poppy:
Joshua Everett Nilsen. My worst nightmare in the form of a gorgeous man.
I hated him. I hated him so much. He's had years to redeem his reputation in my eyes and chooses to only make it worse.
The teasing, the nicknames, the constant need to prove that he's better than me. It all gets on my nerves and the worst part is, I can't seem to get rid of him.
From my neighbor, while growing up to my rival coworker, he's like a shadow, someone I can't escape.

I drew all the lines between us and he keeps erasing them away.

Joshua:
Poppy Valentine. My worst nightmare in the form of a ridiculously beautiful girl.
Beautiful but annoying.
I hated her with my whole being. Her taunts, her arguments, her constant need to prove me wrong. It's all ridiculous, as is she. The problem is, I can't get rid of her.
From the minute her family moved in next door, she's been chasing me everywhere. From our hometown to college and even to work.

I drew all the lines between us and she keeps chasing them away.

...

Joshua and Poppy are the perfect example of hatred and rivalry. They despise each other almost as much as they want each other. And the perfect opportunity has finally arrived after all these years.Three months of numerous paid vacations for the architects. Three months of being trapped together. Three months of tolerating each other. Three months of possibly falling for each other.What could possibly go wrong when the lines they've drawn between them begin to fade away?

Tropes:

Co-workers

enemies to lovers

travel

one bed trope 

"it's always been you"

"I've always been a little in love with you"

childhood enemies to lovers

rivals

GO CHECK IT OUT NOW!