Epilogue

Harry was wiping his sweaty hands on his trousers while Ron patted his back when the music started. He immediately straightened up and stared at the door, the lump in this throat softening. It had been a year after the Battle of Hogwarts and the atmosphere was light once more.

The room they were in was stunning. It was outdoors, however it didn't seem like it, not until you stepped past the pillars that made up the room to begin with. From then on, you could see the sky, which was just beginning to darken, stars already visible. Stars. That was their theme. All throughout the top of the ceiling made of soft white marble danced candles and small orbs of lights in which they looked like real stars. Millions of them. Like a galaxy.

The room itself was well lit, due to said 'stars' and along the pillars were drapes of dark purple stars among them too. The floor, also made of the small white marble in which the pillars surrounding were made up of as well, but the carpet leading to the altar was also a dark purple. Past the pillars, more so towards the attached building, fountains with lights flowed.

The chairs were drenched in black and silver, and were set up in rows. They were filled with only the closest family and friends; in fact, there weren't many people there at all. No reporters, oh no, they kept it in secret; just the photographer was the only one outside of immediate family and friends.

Harry's side had more people, however not by much. The Weasleys, with two of them standing up next to him, filled all the first row, and then behind them were all the members of the DA, which filled up most of the seats after. Finally, his favorite teachers were in the back, including McGonagall, as well as Hagrid, who was taking up three seats.

On Adeline's side were her Slytherin friends, Blaise, all that could come, and behind them were distant relatives, and finally behind them were random people Harry had never heard of. Draco, along with his girlfriend, Astoria Greengrass, sat in the front row. Next to Astoria, was her elder brother, Oliver, who sat there smiling at his wife, Catherine Watson, a muggle born. Andromeda, Teddy and Cliff Hughs sat next to them as well.

Harry gazed over them all, completely ignoring the flower girl and the ring bearer, and then he looked down at the front row, at his parents, who he knew were watching him at the moment, and gave them a smile, the Weasleys behind them thinking Harry was smiling at them and smiling back, but oh no. His mum and dad: that's who he was smiling at.

But it was when Adeline walked in, that time stopped for Harry, and he bet if he looked at the pocket watch resting in his robes, he'd be sure of it. Time had stopped.

Harry froze completely at the sight of her. He couldn't breathe, his throat hallowed. The candles hitting Adeline they way they did; the stars reflecting in her eyes they way they did corresponded to that night  exactly a year ago, when Harry thought it'd be the last time he could see Adeline's eyes light up. He wanted it like that. He wanted it like that because it gave him hope, and it reminded him of how beautiful Adeline truly was, and in the exact immeasurable moment that was occurring right this second, he thought Adeline was the only beautiful thing in the entire world.

She literally was glowing, and her smile was so wide and so precious. It was as if it was the criminal that stopped time from ticking, and stopped Harry's heart from beating. She walked down with her mother, in a long white dress and it was like she was floating, just as that first fake date they went on. God, she was so beautiful.

But then their eyes connected, green and mercury, and Harry's mouth went dry and his eyes filled with tears. "Adeline." he whispered so softly he didn't even know he did it. Adeline's face broke yet again and she let out a sharp, happy huff. What felt like a thousand endless steps finished just before the three stairs that linked them. Narcissa placed a kiss on Adeline's cheek and she smiled at her mother and then at Draco, Blaise, and Pansy (who was in her position as bridesmaid), before looking up at Harry.