Chapter 25 - jacuzzi

i planned for this chapter to be sad but the smut life is overpowering. I'm a proud recovering smutaholic writer but sometimes... I relapse.

Belle's Pov - pls comment lmao it looks so boring when there is like 0 comments

I moved to the beat of the music, observing the guys looking at me from the bar.

Yet, there was only one set of eyes that I truly cared about. His jaw locked in place, those pretty eyes not straying from me for even a second.

I turned away from his lingering stare on my back and dragged my hands through my hair. Letting my worries melt into the floor.

I liked dancing by myself, but having Leo join me would be so much fun. And there was only one, single way I knew to get him over here. Since he was stuck in that position on a couch opposite me.

Legs spread slightly, talking to some girl, yet blatantly ignoring whatever she was saying. Green eyes not straying from me and his dark hair was messy but in the hot kinda way.

I tapped a tall-ish guy on the back and his eyes widened when he turned around, they made a beeline for my chest and then around my curves. He seemed pretty sold and took my hand as I led him away from his friends.

I heard them cheer behind us as I dragged my hand across his stomach. He had dark skin and dark eyes, tall and definitely hot. But obviously, he wasn't Leo.

I faced away from Leo's stare and focused on dancing with this guy, he shouted his name over the music.

"MATEO." I grinned. Hot name accompanied with a hot body.

"BELLE." He smiled back and moved with me, keeping in rhythm with the music.

"You're too pretty to be here all alone, Bell-" I barely hear what he says before he gets shoved to the side.

As I said earlier, men are so easy. Well... Leo is so easy

"Get your hands off what's mine." The deep voice came from behind Mateo and the look of fear on his face was almost laughable. But I held myself back as Mateo put up his hands.

"Sorry man I didn't know she was taken." A small smile played on Leo's lips before he chuckled to himself.

"Listen-" I interrupted him as Matteo began to look smaller and smaller standing opposite Leo.

"-Matty. If you don't get away from my girl, i'll find a way to do it for you." His friends laughed from behind as he walked back to them, arms still up in surrender.

His tongue poked the inside of his cheek and he chuckled. "Think that your little jealousy act has made me want you even more? Hm?" He said while turning my back to his stomach.

"Because it worked." He tugged lightly on my hair and I turned my face to the side.

"What could you possibly want, Maxwell?"

one second
two seconds
three seconds

"Are you an option?" I could hear him grinning, simply through his voice and i rolled my eyes, continuing to move my hips to the music.

The music only increased as he dragged his hand up my thigh. Getting dangerously close to realizing how turned on I was.

"Such a soft neck. I know you love it when my lips are on your body. Don't you, sweetheart?" He whispered low in my ear before pressing light kisses on my shoulder, gradually turning more possessive.

I was getting increasingly more turned on. "You don't have a clue, about what I like." He chuckled once again and brought his hand from my thigh to my chin. Making sure he was fully facing me.