CHAPTER 1

POV LONG BEACH

NT: In this story you will be Long Beach.

USS Long Beach (CGN-9) was a cruiser of the United States Navy. She was the first nuclear-powered surface ship. She was also the US warship with a battery composed entirely of guided missiles.

The construction of the USS Long Beach began on December 2, 1957. It was in charge of the Bethlehem Steel Company Shipyard, in Fore River Shipyard, Quincy, Massachusetts. She launched the ship on July 14, 1959. She entered service on September 9, 1961 with Captain Eugene P. Wilkinson in command of her.

In 1964 the USS Long Beach participated in Operation Sea Orbit. A voyage around the world accompanied by the USS Enterprise CVN-65 and the USS Bainbridge.

The Long Beach was in the Vietnam War.

The USS Long Beach decommissioned on May 1, 1995.

Puget Sound Naval Shipyard recycled the superstructure and reactors on September 25, 2002.

If you are wondering who is that cruise ship, that cruise ship is me, because my reactors have been in the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard, my conscience still cannot rest in peace and I have stayed "alive" because I am more dead than alive, don't know if I should continue to call myself a Guided Missile Cruiser or simply call myself a Nuclear Reactor, because as a cruiser I no longer have anything that identifies me as a cruiser, the engineers do not want to use my reactors because my reactors are already obsolete and are not good enough to propel the new warships.

???: Do you want to sail again?

Me: Yes, I want to go back to sailing.

???: Do you want to have a second chance?

Me: Huh?

In that, a girl appears in front of my reactors, by appearance, she should be 12 or 13 years old, she wears a Japanese school uniform.

Me: What is this girl doing here? How could she get into such a safe place so easily?

???: That's because I'm a goddess, I can enter wherever I want and without anyone noticing.

Me: (Shocked) Huh? How? Can she hear me?

???: Yes, I can hear you.

Me: what do you want?

In that the girl snaps her fingers and my reactors are teleported to another dimension, in that I see the sea.

Me: (Panic) oioioioioi! I'm just two nuclear reactors, not a ship!

In that my reactors begin to levitate 2 meters from the sea.

Me: (sigh) Uffff, thank goodness.

???: What do you say? do you accept

Me: Accept what?

???: Accept or else...

Me what?

???: You will sink to the bottom of the ocean.

Me: (Panic) Okay! It's fine! I accept, but don't throw me to the bottom of the ocean!

??: Ok, (snaps fingers)

At that moment the goddess snaps her fingers while smiling from ear to ear, at that moment a light begins to surround me and I could not believe it, in that several mental cubes begin to surround me and my ship begins to form, in that my ship touches the sea, I couldn't believe it I can feel my ship, my sections, my weapons, my sensors... I can feel my ship as part of me.