CHAPTER 24

POV FIRST PERSON

I had sent my helicopter on a reconnaissance mission to be able to know the state of the combat, Orochi's fleet is large and I need to know very exactly where the enemy is, that's why the planes are necessary, but unlike the fact that I am not a aircraft carrier I have to use the helicopter, the helicopter sends me the data of the enemy and I fire several salvos of Tomahawk.

To be able to fire my missiles continuously I have developed a rapid resupply tactic, which consists of eating several energy bars to replenish my missiles in full combat, to replenish 100% of my Tomahawk missiles I have to eat 25 energy bars and so I have been able to maintain a long-distance offense.

I got these ration bars from Enterprise for a reason, she told me she didn't need them anymore and didn't have a use for them, so she gave them to me.

THIRD PERSON POV SAKURA EMPIRE FLEET

Tomahawk missiles fired by Long Beach hit 10 siren battleships and 10 high ranking siren, all victim ships of these cruise missiles quickly sank, they didn't have a chance to defend against these weapons that shouldn't exist in this world.

Zuikaku: There's a gap in the enemy formation!

Zuikaku recklessly accelerates at full speed and heads to Akagi's location, behind Zuikaku Shokaku follows her to protect her little sister.

Shokaku:  Zuikaku!

Zuikaku: We don't have time to take it easy!

Zuikaku after sailing 2km into the enemy fleet was able to see Akagi attacking the siren ships as she carried Kaga.

Zuikaku: I can see Akagi-senpai!

Shokaku: She's in danger!

Zuikaku: (Smiling) Shall we!?

Shokaku: (Smiling) Let's do it!

Zuikaku and Shokaku deployed their planes to help Akagi, Zuikaku and Shokaku's interceptors attacked the siren planes that tried to attack Akagi, then the 5th division bombers attacked the siren battleships and cruisers that were chasing Akagi, in the end the 5th division aircraft was enough to sink all of Akagi's pursuers.

Zuikaku approaches where Akagi is, Akagi is somewhat injured and tired from the fight

Zuikaku: Akagi-san! They are fine!?

Akagi: Fifth division?

Shokaku: Is Kaga alright?

Akagi: No, she's very hurt, I had to carry her up here.

Zuikaku: (Looking at Kaga's wounds) This is bad, we need to get out of here quickly.

Akagi: Yes.

And so the imperial carrier fleet headed towards the location of the Sakura empire fleet to treat Kaga's wounds.

With the Yukikaze destroyers splitting, Yuudachi and Shigure try to push the enemy back, but unfortunately the enemies are pushing them back.

BBOOOOOM!

Yuudachi: (Rolling in the sea) WAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Yuudachi was hit, but the damage is moderate so there shouldn't be any problems, but she loses consciousness from the explosion.

Shigure: Damn, Yuudachi! Resist!

Yukikaze: This isn't fair! Why is a fleet of high ranking siren attacking us!? Pick on someone your size!

Eugen: Then leave this match to us!

FFIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! BBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!

In that several high-ranking siren were engulfed in explosions and the siren victims of the explosions died on the spot.

Shigure: (Happy) Allied reinforcements!?

Eugen: Come on girls! Don't slack off!

Z23: Leave this fight to the experts please.

Z1: We will cover them until they recover.

Shigure: Thank you. Yukikaze, we withdraw momentarily.

Yukikaze: Ok.

The Imperial destroyers took Yuudachi out of action and withdrew.

Eugen: Ara, ara, now no one will interrupt our fight.

Tester: Ara, ara, look what we have, unexpected guests appeared.

Hipper: What do we do? (Sarcasm) Leader?

Eugen: Ne-san, did you lose your hope like you lost your breasts?

Hipper: (Furious) Hah!? I will slap you!

Eugen: Fufufu, I'm kidding, although you're right, what will we do? I guess I'll activate my card face down.

Hipper: (Doubtful) What are you talking about?

Z1: It's time for the-the-the duel!

Hipper: ¿¡Hah!?

¡RRROOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

In that Eugen looks to the sky and the Red Axis fleet sees several planes of Eagle Union and Royal Navy origin attacking the siren fleet.

BBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

Multiple explosions reverberated through the siren fleet and many mass production vessels were sunk.

¡FFIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUU! ¡BBOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

Multiple shells of various calibers now hit the siren fleet increasing casualties on the siren side.

Tester: So they arrived, Azur Lane fleet...

Z23: (smiling) Allied reinforcements?

Eugen: As the saying goes "The enemy of my enemy is my ally"

Eight miles to the east, the Azur Lane fleet is sailing at 20 knots as the battleships prepare to fire a second salvo and the carriers prepare a second attack wave.

Observer: (Watching everything from a very safe place) Good morning, we were waiting for you... Azur Lane.

Wales: (war cry) Glory to the queen! Royal Navy fleet follow in my footsteps!

All: (Royal Navy) Glory to the Queen! The Royal Navy rules the waves!

Me: (flat look) Wow, yes British girls are excited.

With that all the British kansen summon their tackle and sail towards the siren fleet.

Me: I have to give long distance support. Harpoon Shoot!

Harpoon missiles were fired and the 127mm guns moved into position to fire.

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

The 127mm shells flew towards the siren fleet, Long Beach fired at long range because the allies could be victims of the shock wave from the explosive charge explosion of a Tomahawk missile and could be injured, that's why Long Beach started to fire before the combat turns to close range.

The shells and missiles hit the siren battleships sailing in front of the battleship Orochi sinking them on the spot.

Me: Well, 7 ships less, [Enterprise, the Orochi front is revealed]

Enterprise: [Oh! Leave it to me!] [Attack the entire fleet!]

The Eagle Union fleet began to advance, all aircraft carriers begin to deploy their aircraft to attack the enemy and escort the allied fleet.

TO BE CONTINUE...................................