CHAPTER 19

TIME SKIP MIDNIGHT.

Enterprise for a strange reason, she couldn't sleep, so she decided to take a night walk, walking for a long time, she reaches the beach and looks towards the sea and then looks at the night sky, she can see many stars.

Enterprise: Oh, I can see Sagittarius.

Belfast: Can't sleep?

Enterprise: It's you Belfast.

Belfast: Yes, (Sarcastic tone) It seems Enterprise-sama is sentimental.

Enterprise: (Sarcastic tone) Don't say that, (melancholic tone) I just felt the sea calling me.

Belfast: Excuse me?

Enterprise: I'm just kidding.

Belfast: Want some?

Out of nowhere Belfast pulls out a kettle and two cups.

Enterprise: If it's not too much trouble.

Belfast serves the drink at the Enterprise rate.

Enterprise: Coffee with liquor again?

Belfast: (smiles) Yes.

Enterprise: What is your purpose in serving me liquor? Are you trying to get me drunk?

Belfast: Who knows.

Enterprise cautiously drinks the contents.

Enterprise: Wow, no doubt the liquor is pretty strong this time.

Belfast: Hehehe.

SAKURA EMPIRE SHIPYARD WHERE OROCHI ANCHOR

In this secret shipyard Kaga is looking at the hull of the Orochi, next to her is Observer talking to her.

Observer: Orochi awakens using the energy of several wills fused in her helmet, Orochi has everything, She has traveled through several dimensions obtaining wills to use as fuel.

Kaga: Wills?

Observer: That's right, Akagi's will is also in Orochi, you shouldn't make your sister's effort be truncated.

Kaga: Yes, that's why I...

In the intelligence section, Wales and Cleveland were walking down one of the passageways as they chatted.

Wales: It seems that the empire has lost some strength, it will take them a long time to recover from this blow. But we too can't do anything to seize the opportunity to attack the empire.

Cleveland: The Black Mental Cube? And also many of our ships have ended with serious damage.

Wales: It's a mountain of problems, I hope this is not a setback.

Wales and Cleveland enter the lab and inside are Enterprise, Long Beach, Akashi, Hornet, Amazon and Langley.

Wales: Belfast where is it.

Enterprise: She is indisposed, apparently she feels a little bad and is in the infirmary.

Wales: Hmm, I see. (Indisposed Belfast? What could have happened?) By the way, what do you know?

Amazon: Nothing at all.

Langley: Well that's to be expected, after all we don't know all about conventional mental cubes.

Ark Royal: (Reading a R-18 manga) I see, it's a pandora's box.

Me: (Seizes and destroys the Ark Royal magazine) Even though between yesterday and today, the brightness has increased and we must assume that something very bad is going to happen.

Ark Royal: (crying) My special magazine!

Hornet: We can't let those tentacled girls get away with it.

Wales: Now Akagi is missing, that's what intelligence has told us.

Enterprise: Akagi seems to have somehow escaped unscathed, but she hasn't returned to her fleet and that's worrying.

Wales: With Akagi gone, what worries me is how Kaga will act.

SAKURA EMPIRE.

Kaga: You want to cancel the project!?

A disturbed and angry voice resounds in the imperial palace.

Nagato: You misunderstand me, I just said that I'm going to pause the project, we currently don't have the necessary funds to finish that ship. Also, Akagi is missing and we need resources to search for her.

Kaga: (annoyed) What did you say? Who put that stupid stuff into your brain?

Kawakaze: Don't be disrespectful to you Majesty!

Nagato: Stop Kawakaze!

Kawakaze: (bows) I'm sorry.

Nagato: Answering your question Kaga, this decision is mine and no one put silly ideas in my head, I think rather it is you who has silly ideas in your brain.

Kaga: (Furious) Nagato! You know very well that the empire has no future without Orochi.

Nagato: I think you should rest, the stress generated by your sister's rescue missions is taking its toll on you, rest and cool your mind, you may find the solution that I see and you don't.

In that Kaga furrows her brow more and her bloodlust grows quite a bit.

Kaga: Nagatooooo!

In that Kawakaze is put on guard and grabs the hilt of her Katana, but is stopped by Nagato.

Nagato: (Loud and authoritative voice) That is my final decision! Withdraw or I forcefully withdraw you!

Kaga clenches her fists and walks out of Nagato's office, Nagato seeing Kaga walk out of her office, Nagato heaves a big sigh.

Mutsu: Are you alright Sister?

Kawakaze: You should rest, your face is very pale.

Nagato: I'm fine, just...

Kawakaze: Just...?

Nagato: I just want my work to decrease, since all this started my work has tripled...

Kawakaze/Mutsu: (not knowing how to react) (Ah! We lost her)

Nagato started throwing a lot of tantrums like an elementary school girl, Mutsu and Kawakaze did nothing and just watched the comic scene without saying anything, they understood that this is because of stress and Nagato, unable to suppress all this frustration, exploded like a pot of pressure, so the correct action is for Nagato to tire of throwing tantrums.

TO BE CONTINUE...............................