CHAPTER 12.0

AIRCRAFT CARRIER ENTERPRISE

At the location of the anti-aircraft machine guns Javelin and Laffey talk.

Javelin: (Sad) I wonder if Ayanami will be in this match.

Laffey: It's very possible.

Javelin: If I see her again... I'll...

With the imperial fleet, Ayanami gazes at the seascape with a wistful expression from the lookout post of the battleship Fusou.

Atago: Do ​​you have any concerns?

Atago walks in Ayanami's direction, Atago is worried about Ayanami.

Atago: If you have a concern, you can discuss it with me.

Then Atago extends her arms to hug Ayanami, Ayanami is a little surprised and remembers something, a few hours ago Atago hugged Takao and Takao almost fell in love with Atago's hug, which Ayanami starts to back away in panic.

Ayanami: (Sneaky panic) Ayanami is fine!

¡PLANK!

It's the sound of metal, Ayanami had backed away quite quickly causing her back to hit the armored rail causing that sound, Atago gets a little depressed by Ayanami's actions.

Atago: (uncomfortable) You don't have to be so cautious. (Smiles) Do you have any doubts about fighting?

Ayanami: I don't dislike fighting...

Atago: But you don't like it either?

Ayanami: I love all of the Sakura empire, they are my comrades, friends in arms, you are very important to me... but... the same is on the other side... they have friends like me, they laugh at each other from the other... both they and we protect something... (Sad expression)

Finding no words to cheer Ayanami up, Atago opts for the easiest, saying that any hug is much better than using words.

Atago hugs Ayanami, although Ayanami was resistant at first, after Ayanami confirmed that Atago was only hugging her with good intentions, Ayanami stopped resisting and allowed herself to be hugged by Atago, this made Ayanami feel a little better.

On one side of the island two Zuikaku reconnaissance planes fly close to the destroyed buildings, from one of the Edinburg and Sheffield buildings they look out to confirm the situation, but Edinburg looked out far outside and was exposed to one of the Zero planes, this plane passed the information to all the ships of the empire and then all the planes of the empire that were in the air began a bombing run, Sheffield changes position and Edinburg begins to run in panic and Akashi takes refuge inside a refrigerator.

Sheffield: Tch, hey Edinburg! Don't you get tired of screwing up!?

Edinburg: (running) Yeah! I get tired! I get so tired of screwing up!

Sheffield seeing that Edinburg cannot escape, Sheffield makes a big jump and gets between Zuikaku and Edinburg's planes, Sheffield unholsters her secondary cannons shaped like pistols and unleashes a barrage of machine gun fire shooting down both Zuikaku's planes.

Sheffield: Since they found us...

Edinburg: (Panic) What are we going to do now? We have to get out of here!

Akashi: (Coming out of a fridge and panicking) But the island is completely surrounded! Who would have thought that being surrounded by my allies would feel so scary!

Sheffield: That's because they are not your allies now... but well, I think now is a good time to run away, follow me!

In that Sheffield runs away, Edinburg and Akashi follow her, but they can't go as fast because their legs are shaking so much in fear that they can't run properly.