CHAPTER 13

THIRD PERSON POV

This morning Belfast opens the door to Enterprise's room and then she opens the curtain and Enterprise wakes up.

Belfast: Good morning.

Enterprise: Good morning Belfast, and my kiss?

Belfast then throws Enterprise's skirt in her face causing Enterprise to let out a groan of disgust.

Belfast: Don't talk stupid and get dressed at once.

Enterprise: (pouting) You knew this was sarcasm.

Belfast: I'm sorry, but your sarcasm is a little off the mark.

Enterprise gets dressed and then she walks with Belfast to the dining room.

Enterprise: (Smiling) Ah, yes I did shine in the previous mission, did you see Eugen's expression? The face full of terror on her face is priceless, Hahaha.

Belfast: (sigh) You're definitely strong, but don't get too complacent.

Enterprise: I know, this victory was because we were able to catch them off guard.

Enterprise and Belfast arrive at the dining room to receive their breakfast, in that Nevada begins to serve them food.

Enterprise: Hey Nevada... Don't you think that's too much for me?

Nevada: Don't be modest, thanks to you we were able to win the previous battle, I also owe you one for my little sister.

In that Arizona and Pennsylvania arrive and see Enterprise.

Arizona: Hello Enterprise, how are you?

Enterprise: Oh hey guys, I'm fine, thanks.

Nevada: Good morning Comrades BB!

Arizona: Good morning Nevada, I want some Sandwich and a black coffee.

Pennsylvania: Same.

Nevada: Ok.

Enterprise walks away from the counter and heads to sit down, Belfast following behind.

Enterprise: Why don't you sit with me?

Belfast: It's rude to do that.

Enterprise: This is too much for me, please help me.

In that Belfast sighs and accepts.

Meanwhile our protagonist talks with Vestal and Hornet.

Vestal: Oh, so for that reason you were able to pick up a very even fight with the Takao sisters.

Me: Yes, it was very difficult to face those two, I was lucky that Atago did not have much physical resistance, Takao is a very formidable warrior, she gave me a fight until the end, if that withdrawal call had not call, without a doubt our fight It will continue for another few minutes.

Hornet: Hmmm, so who do you think would have won?

Me: No idea, our fight was so close that it is impossible for me to give a clear answer.

In that Vestal sees Enterprise eating with Belfast and Vestal can't help but feel a little jealous, these days Enterprise hasn't been with Vestal due to Vestal's work that is repairing the damage to the ships, if it weren't for Akashi, the work of Vestal would be more hellish than it is.

Hornet: Ooh? You are jealous?

Vestal: Yes, I'm jealous. (Sigh) But I can't help it, I'm very busy and I can't be with Enterprise, it's a shame I can't continue being a mother to her, Enterprise has matured a lot and that makes me feel very proud.