CHAPTER 10

THIRD PERSON POV

In the residential center of the base, Yuudachi and her friends run down the stairs to go to the restaurant to eat while listening to Ayanami's stories.

In the opposite direction, without anyone noticing, two Royal Navy spies walk by wearing the formal clothes of a priestess.

NT: At least they know how to hide and it's not like Ayanami who only wears a black cape.

Sheffield: We are going to investigate and do not go through the paw.

Edinburg: I ​​won't.

Sheffield: (Sigh) I'd rather work alone, but with you it's going to be a headache.

Edinburg: (pouts) Don't be rude, I already told you I'll do a good job.

Sheffield: Nor do you believe it yourself.

Edinburg: Shut up.

Sheffield: I'll take care of the espionage, you go and listen to the conversations that the imperial kansen have, can you do that?

Edinburg: (Offended) Okay, I'll do it and you'll see how pro I am.

The two spies split up to do their jobs.

CENTRAL OFFICE OF THE EMPIRE

The main conference office is a secret place, only the high-ranking kansen and Nagato know about this place, because the office is located on top of a mountain that is always covered by a thick mist, the construction despite Being immense, it has gone unnoticed for hundreds of years, this place was built in the year 1490 and finished in the year 1570 and is currently used as the base and conference hall of Nagato.

In an isolated place Nagato and Mutsu meet up with Akagi and Kaga.

Nagato: (Analyzing the black cube) So with this thing it allows us to control mass-produced siren ships.

Akagi: Indeed, but this is just a byproduct, the black box is made of the same material as the mind cubes.

Nagato: The Orochi project that you became obsessed with finishing, you still haven't told me because you said out of the blue that you wanted a ship of immense proportions.

Akagi: We wanted to have the power to repel any enemy in case we were attacked, the Orochi project guarantees the power to repel any attacker. Orochi is the future of our great empire.

Nagato: That's true, but that led us to attack an ally.

Akagi: It's because of the Washington Naval treaty, they would have refused and the project dismantled, we must defeat them at Azur Lane to break that stupid treaty that limits our power to face the siren.

Kaga: Due to that stupid Azur Lane treaty, the humanity of our empire barely survives, 5 months ago the 1st destroyer division couldn't repel the siren attack and 5000000 tons of food and supplies were lost, plus 100000 sailors lost their lives? Did I forget? If we had two ships like Orochi, that tragedy could be avoided in the future.

Akagi: Azur Lane's strategy will not solve the problems of this war in the short term, hundreds of people die due to lack of food or crime, Aoba reports murders and robberies to me every day in residential areas that should be safe and not even let's say what happens in the red light districts, we don't have time, we must finish the project at all costs if we want to save our people.

Nagato began to analyze what Akagi and Kaga said and they were right, Nagato reasoned, but even she is not entirely convinced of what Akagi tells her, Nagato has a hunch that something is wrong.