CHAPTER 18

POV FIRST PERSON

It had been 7 days since we arrived at the base, the girls began with the repair preparations for the damage in the previous fight we had with the empire, due to my fault of using a nuclear warhead, the damage was catastrophic and the repairs were going to last an eternity.

Now we are in the command office talking about what happened and the strange activity of the cube that we seized from the empire or, rather, the cube that we stole from the empire.

Wales: Well, thanks for the report.

Cleveland: Thank goodness the repairs were expedited and the ships can be in service again.

Vestal: But it will take us a month to finish them.

Wales: I don't care, it's a month it relieves me a lot, well moving on to the main topic.

In that on the table a Tech Box opens revealing the black mental cube.

Me: I think, or does that thing shine more than before?

Belfast: Since our last battle, the cube has been acting abnormally. Unfortunately we cannot know what can happen.

Wales: The black mind cube is the key to ending the Orochi project, no doubt this is a siren plot.

Me: Hmm, surely the siren will take possession of this weapon when the Sakura empire finishes building it.

Cleveland: I think so too.

Hornet: We should stop that, but...

Wales: The current situation doesn't warrant it.

Me: How's Enterprise?

Hornet: She's better, (sigh) Though I don't know how she could fight with such an injury.

In the past operation, Enterprise had taken damage when she fought Kaga.

THIRD PERSON POV

In the Enterprise port she walks while she supports herself with a cane, then she sits on a bench and starts to see the beautiful blue sea and she feels very nostalgic, she thought of the time she sailed with her older sister.

Vestal: So you were here.

In that Vestal calls her from behind.

Enterprise: What's up Vestal?

Vestal: You're still recovering, you can't go there unattended.

Enterprise: I was bored lying in bed all the time, the television doesn't work due to staff shortage and I've already seen all the movies, it's already boring to a certain extent, being here at sea amuses me, relaxes me and I feel that I recover quickly.

Vestal: In that case, as your supervisor, I'll accompany you.

Enterprise: My job now is to recover myself, yours is to repair the ships that are damaged, please do not abandon your obligation to take care of me.

Vestal: But...

Enterprise: or I have already been treated, please do it, I order it as your superior.

In that Vestal nods and leaves very dejected.

Enterprise: (smiles) She's as overprotective as ever, although I like that side of you.

POV FIRST PERSON

I'm escorting Laffey and Javelin to the shopping area, it seemed that Javelin had broken several cups she owned and now she had to replace them.

Me: It's kind of tragic that you broke those cups.

Javelin: (Sad) Yes, they were my favorites, they had the image of my ship.