CHAPTER 8

POV FIRST PERSON

It had been a day since we rescued the Hornet fleet, when we got back I had hell putting together a written report on what happened, Enterprise was also unlucky enough to get caught up in this and we were forced to put together a report.

After that Lolisabeth invited me to her tea party, I tried to refuse, but that blonde girl with short hair who goes around without a skirt or pants threatened me that if I didn't go she was going to cut me into pieces, since I didn't want to get into trouble I ended up accepting.

This morning I woke up early and walked through the rooms, on the way I found Belfast.

Belfast: Good morning.

Me: Good morning, what are you doing here?

Belfast: I'm going to wake up Enterprise.

Me: I accompany you.

Belfast: Yes.

We walk to Enterprise's room, entering Enterprise gets up wildly and then points a gun at us.

Belfast and I instinctively raise our hands.

Enterprise: (sighing) Please girls, don't scare me like that. I almost shot them.

Me/Belfast: Sorry?

Enterprise: (Furious) Don't say that sentence hesitantly!

Me: By the way, Enterprise, why are you naked?

Enterprise: (blushing) What's wrong? This is my room and I can wear whatever clothes I want!

Me: But now you're not wearing clothes.

Enterprise: (Strikes a sexy pose) You don't like my default birth clothes?

Me: You're beautiful, but you should be a little ashamed.

Enterprise: Yeah, I'm kind of embarrassed.

Me: Well Belfast, it's time to leave Enterprise for her to get dressed.

Belfast: Yes.

We leave Enterprise's room.

Me: Tell me Belfast. Why do you guys have extremely large breasts? I think Enterprise has an E cup?

Belfast: Ara, are you jealous?

Me: No, I'm just curious, I've seen St. Luis and she also has breasts that would kill any man, also Honolulu, she also has two watermelons on her chest.

Belfast: (Chuckles) You're right, but unfortunately we didn't decide that, that's in our DNA.

Me: That's true, well, since I've been a simple vessel before, I'll never understand women's problems.

Belfast: You're right, you are a natural Summon after all.

DINING ROOM

The girls eat their breakfast while talking or laughing, at one of these tables Javelin eats with Laffey, they are very uncomfortable and cannot start a conversation.

Laffey: Aren't you going to eat? You've been looking at your bread for more than 15 minutes and you don't eat it.

Javelin: Oh, sorry, I was just lost in thought.

Javelin remembers about their first meeting with Ayanami, they were looking for U-Chan when they found Ayanami and then they found out that she is an enemy.

POV FIRST PERSON

Enterprise made me follow her to her carrier, upon arrival on the flight deck she has a blanket and then she pulls out several Japanese-style bentos.