CHAPTER 15

Akagi: [Welcome to my sea, Azur Lane, from the bottom of my heart I welcome you all.]

Me: Wow, looks like someone wants to be sent to the bottom of the sea.

The siren planes began to take off from the siren carriers, while the Azur Lane carriers also began to take off their planes.

QE: [To the entire royal fleet, sink the enemies!]

The Royal Navy ships accelerated while firing their cannons, these shots pierced 7 heavy cruisers and they sank, the siren ships counterattack, the siren shots as they were about to hit the Royal ships, the Kansen summoned their rigging causing the plasma projectiles to hit the sea without dealing damage to the Kansen.

Hood: Elegance is not for show. [The entire fleet fire at will!]

Hood and the royal girls fire their cannons sinking siren ships without problems, Sheffield fires her hand cannons as if she were Lara Croft, in that the siren planes that managed to get past the Royal Navy barrier headed towards the Eagle Union fleet that sails behind the Royal Navy fleet.

Enterprise: [Enemy spotted! Give it hard girls!]

All: (Eagle Union) [Received!]

All of the Eagle Union summon their rig and open flak, however the shots were not accurate, as many of them passed the defenses and came within range to fire their missiles.

Eldride: I will do my best.

Eldride fires her cannons, the shot looks like Star Wars plasma or laser weapons, the projectiles have been corrected in the air and hit without missing.

Norfolk: Eldride you are impressive.

The Cleveland class on the other hand continued their bombardment towards the siren fleet, due to their expertise they were able to capture a very advanced position to bombard the weak enemy.

¡TATATATATATATA! BBBOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Cleveland: Well that was the last one!

¡FFOOOSSSSHHHH!

Me: [Cleveland, the Sakura empire fleet is coming!]

Cleveland: [What?]

Columbia: ANEKI DODGE!

Cleveland: Huh? (Looks at what's coming) DODGE!

¡SLPPAASSSSSSHHHHHHH!

The Cleveland class jump and dodge incoming projectiles, causing multiple splashes of water.

Cleveland: Thanks Columbia, I owe you one.

Columbia: Don't thank me Aneki, it's my duty as a little sister.

Then Cleveland looks towards the source of those shots and sees the IJN battleship Ise and Hyuuga.

Ise: Not bad rookie, I think I'll enjoy it.

Hyuuga: Come on aunty, let's finish this quickly to party.

Meanwhile Cleveland contacts the allied fleet.

Cleveland: [To the entire fleet I have eye contact with the Sakura empire fleet!]

Enterprise: [Understood, hold position and observe enemy movements, do not attack the fleet, wait for reinforcements]

Cleveland: [Understood]

Montpelier: What does it say?

Cleveland: We hold the position, worst case scenario we'll have to back down.

Montpelier: Understood.

Columbia: Understood.

Denver: Ok.

With Enterprise and the fleet, they are in a state of total victory, they were just cleaning up some siren leftovers.

BBRRRROOOOOONNNNNNN! ¡CLINK! ¡FIIIUUUUUUUUUU!

A Hornet Dauntless drops its 3 bombs on the last siren destroyer and all three bombs successfully hit and send the last siren ship to oblivion.

Enterprise: [Elizabeth, Cleveland reports multiple Empire ships leading the formation]

QE: [Understood, I'll send some cruisers as reinforcements, Wales, lead the group]

Wales: [Understood]

Royal Navy and Eagle Union ships began to position themselves, while aircraft carriers to the rear of their decks took off planes.

Akagi: Come on let me taste this.

Enterprise/QE: [All ships Fire at will!]

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

The Azur Lane ships opened fire.

Kaga: [Advance Imperial warriors! The will of the heavens is on our side!]

The ships of the empire accelerated and headed to face the Azur Lane fleet, Takao as a warrior of the empire is forced to attack even though she did not like it, she sees how a 38cm projectile approaches her, Takao with her most refined techniques of sword, she cuts the projectile in two and several meters behind her it explodes.

Takao: Newbies.

With the Azur Lane fleet the Wildcat planes finish taking off from the Hornet.

Hornet: Well, in some ways we managed to repel the enemy attack.

TO BE CONTINUE................................................. ....